Docking ..looking for a vet

hello ...havent been about for a while...but am seeking a vet practice in cumbria/ norh england who is able to dock My litter of springers tails...looking close to home .,if possible.....lol..has I live in the south west of scotland....

cheers Alan...

hello ...havent been about for a while...but am seeking a vet practice in cumbria/ norh england who is able to dock My litter of springers tails...looking close to home .,if possible.....lol..has I live in the south west of scotland....

cheers Alan...

You do know they have to be born in england to be docked don't you ?

cheers Alan...

yes i do.....good job I have 2 addresses.....'s'....

cheers Alan...

Which address is your SGC at ?

cheers Alan...

Which address is your SGC at ?

coldweld whats it got to do with you, idiot

Because your shotgun cert is one the thing the vet needs to SEE for legal docking !

Get your head out of your arse ! And grow up as you should have sorted this BEFORE you mated your bitch.

I have a friend who's wife whelps all of a large scottish estates gundogs in the midlands. If there was an easy way do you think the estate would move 4-6 bitches a year 600mile round trip for whelping ?

Edited by coldweld
Because your shotgun cert is one the thing the vet needs to SEE for legal docking !

Get your head out of your arse ! And grow up as you should have sorted this BEFORE you mated your bitch.

I have a friend who's wife whelps all of a large scottish estates gundogs in the midlands. If there was an easy way do you think the estate would move 4-6 bitches a year 600mile round trip for whelping ?

nice one coldweld nice to see some one noes what they talking about,,

Edited by j davies
  • 1 month later...

nice one coldweld nice to see some one noes what they talking about

well....thanks for all your info....lol......the pups have been docked and chipped...and doing well......and have had first injections given By My local vet in Scotland...

Adhoy

More and more people are crossiing the border for docking and advertising the fact on the internet... If it was me I would be keeping it to myself??

yes same here he lives in scotland were its against the law but still get them done there funny realy wish i new the vet or is it some back street one no vet there will do it no way you got to have the paper work for them

put them in for sale section i want one so i can see for myself on the paper work or is that dodgy to

nice one coldweld nice to see some one noes what they talking about

well....thanks for all your info....lol......the pups have been docked and chipped...and doing well. By My local vet in Scotland..........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

read this mate so now Its illegal to take a litter of pups over the border from Scotland to England for the purpose of tail docking!! However its perfectly legal to take an expectant bitch south of the border and if she whelps in England? the pups can be docked and brought back to Scotland!!

what you got to say tell us

Edited by j davies

what the fck has it got to do with you lot , there his pups and he got them docked so fcking what he can do what he likes with them !! why do ypu need to know so much do you want to grass him up , personally i think you need deleteing off the forum your no better than anti , i am glad ia.m not connected with you lot

what the fck has it got to do with you lot , there his pups and he got them docked so fcking what he can do what he likes with them !! why do ypu need to know so much do you want to grass him up , personally i think you need deleteing off the forum your no better than anti , i am glad ia.m not connected with you lot

not grass any one sticvk to the law thats all we ask not hard is it no you lot dont want to do that do what you like well carry on and see what happens your giving the antis armunition thats all but carry on

well said wee are supost to help each other out

yes we are here to help but not break the law simple who ever gets the pups will have paper work that is not right and when they go to breed of them in years to come thats were the probs start that man that sent that message said they were done in scotland and thats it its on here with hios message and we all no its not legal to do that what can we say

i am all for docking as i got working dogs my self done it all my life ferrets the lot but you get people on here saying that what we to do forget it no way