Music that makes you go mmmm

Guest The Shaman

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've got to agree with moll ....you cant beat a bit of ac/dc , although my favourite track is a whole lotta rosie :guitar:...

Back in Black :rocker::rocker:

Back in black was the best album AC/DC ever did.................................................................since Bon Scott. Imo Bon was the very best, had an exeptional and unusual voice, unmistaken. Listen to Little lover on the high voltage LP.

AC/DC since Back in black are no more than a pop group catering to the masses for money.

MOLL.

Both Bon and Brian were good but dare I say it I like Brian :) Your right Moll about the new (er) stuff, absoolute tosh :no:

Best songs; Back in Black, You shook me, Whole lotta Rosie, TNT, dirty deeds and highway to hell :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::clapper:

I prefer the Bon Scott stuff its a bit bluesy but Ride on is my fave ac/dc track,Millet got me into johnny cash which I quite like,like loads of stuff really but have favourite bands from the past that I listen to now and again like Morbid angel,napalm death and best of the best Bolt thrower-cenotaph being my fave track by them look it up its mint :D

Guest BLUE BULL

"When i was just a baby, my momma told me son, always be a good boy dont ever play with guns... well i shot a man in reno just to watch him die"....... I fookin love johnny cash but my credibility with my mates would be out the window :11: so i mainly listen to the likes of Pink floyd and The who.

"When i was just a baby, my momma told me son, always be a good boy dont ever play with guns... well i shot a man in reno just to watch him die"....... I fookin love johnny cash but my credibility with my mates would be out the window :11: so i mainly listen to the likes of Pink floyd and The who.

Agree with you on Johnny Cash, One and I hung my head two great songs. Into all sorts, like the kaiser chiefs, the rifles, the feeling and maximo park at the minute. Kaiser chiefs and frans ferdinand at reading festival have been great.

Exploited and Slf are hard to beat too

Edited by celt

diverse taste in music here anytyhing from Tracy Chapman to Dire Straits, big Johnny Cash fan and John Denver too :icon_redface: .

Recent stuff, Libertines are up there definitley partial to some Babyshambles too.

Edited by KWR

i've got to agree with moll ....you cant beat a bit of ac/dc , although my favourite track is a whole lotta rosie :guitar:...

Back in black was the best album AC/DC ever did.................................................................since Bon Scott. Imo Bon was the very best, had an exeptional and unusual voice, unmistaken. Listen to Little lover on the high voltage LP.

AC/DC since Back in black are no more than a pop group catering to the masses for money.

MOLL.

get your sen ac/dc family jewels great dvd.both bon/brian on this one . bit of a journey fan meself.A SINGER IN A SMOKEY ROOM. THE SMELL OF WINE AND CHEAP PERFUME great lyrics dont stop believing :yahoo:

Guest The Shaman

Theres some blasts from the past, and bands that I have not heard in absolutely ages. I liked Brian Adamson. Bgreat vocals both in the Skids and Big Country went to see em a couple of times. Shame he topped himself. :(

Funnily enough I liked Joy Division (and Warsaw) then Ian Curtis topped himself, but then New Order rose out of the ashes and they were brilliant. One of my all time fave tracks is True Faith, cracking video to it too.

The Stranglers - marvellous, Golden Brown is a true classic :rocker:

MOLL.

Strange memories on an AC/DC concert in Brussels once. We where with a couple friends all day long pub in pub out, and on the evening in the concert hall 1 guy of that 12.000 was sleeping :cry: , woke up 10 seconds when hell's bell started, and then sleep again :whistle:

Maybe a world record?

Guest The Shaman
isnt ther any oasis fans :rocker: cant baleive no one as mentoined them :11:

Had a coupla tracks that I liked but their moping grids and morose attitude did nothing to endear them to me. :o

No The Who Smashing up guitars, the punks spitting, pissing and fighting with the fans, Ozzy Osbourne, well say no more - but they all had a style that geared you up and fired you with emotion especially if you were as pissed as a newt at the time. :rocker:

But the Gallaghers bored the arse off me - not dissing your likes or dislikes just didn't light my fire.

Guest The Shaman
So what's in your CD/MP3 player at the moment then?

What are you listening to?

Hendrix here...

Oh gonna get flak for this but at the mo its:

The Bluebells - Cath

Skids - Into the Valley

Quarterflash - Harden My Heart

Sweet - Love is Like Oxygen

The Stranglers - Who Want's The World

The Tourists - I only Wanna Be With You

The Photos - Barbarellas

And the list goes on - and probably gets a wee bi embarrasing :icon_redface: