Music that makes you go mmmm

Guest The Shaman

There is a guitar rift in 'Touch too much' AC/DC which still to this day makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

MOLL.

Sweet home Alabama, Lyynard Syknard(spelling!!) :clapper::clapper::clapper::rocker::rocker:

Nothing, but nothing compares to free bird, thats me up on the dance floor for at least 5 minutes :rocker: MOLL

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL ,

I HAVE A LIKEING FOR ALLSORTS OF MUSIC ........

NORTHERN SOUL , SKA , BLUE BEAT , OLD BLUES , REGGAE ....MAINLY THE OLD STUFF ............ RIGHT THROUGH TO SOME FOLK . COUNTRY , BLUEGRASS ETC ..........

BUT ALWAYS A SPECIAL PLACE FOR JOHNNY CASH ............. ONE OF MY FAVOURITES OF HIS ...............

COCAINE BLUES :guitar:

DUCKWING ;)

Guest itallion stallion

i've got to agree with moll ....you cant beat a bit of ac/dc , although my favourite track is a whole lotta rosie :guitar:... my all time favourite group is led zeppelin :D i also like johnny cash ,willie nelson and green day .

WELL ,

I HAVE A LIKEING FOR ALLSORTS OF MUSIC ........

NORTHERN SOUL , SKA , BLUE BEAT , OLD BLUES , REGGAE ....MAINLY THE OLD STUFF ............ RIGHT THROUGH TO SOME FOLK . COUNTRY , BLUEGRASS ETC ..........

BUT ALWAYS A SPECIAL PLACE FOR JOHNNY CASH ............. ONE OF MY FAVOURITES OF HIS ...............

COCAINE BLUES :guitar:

DUCKWING ;)

Duck wing, you are a man with exceptional taste :D

Duck wing, you are a man with exceptional taste :D

WELL COUNTRYMAN ........ THE MISSUS AGREES :blink:

STALLION ........ COME OUT OF THE CLOSET , YOU JUST TOLD ME LAST NIGHT THAT YOU COULDNT STOP LISTENING TO

TAMMI LYNN ............ IM GONNA RUN AWAY FROM YOU

A NORTHERN SOUL CLASSIC :o

BY THE WAY ........... YOU FORGOT TO TELL EVERYONE THAT LISTENING TO THAT HEAVY " MUSIC "

HAS DEAFENED YOU IN YOUR LEFT EAR :icon_eek:

IS THAT WHY YOUR FAVOURITE GROUPS DEAF LEPPARD ????? :rofl::rocker:

DUCKWING :guitar:

Purple Hearts, Secret Affair, The Jam, Specials, The Who, Sham, The Pistols, Clash, Buzzcocks, Undertones, Dexys.......ah those were the days :laugh:

NEVER HEARD OF SHAM!!! wotever next?! you will be telling me you never had a haircut like Wattie from the Exploited! i dunno kids today! :11:

(byron brian Johnson back in black was their best)

i've got to agree with moll ....you cant beat a bit of ac/dc , although my favourite track is a whole lotta rosie :guitar:...

Back in Black :rocker::rocker:

Back in black was the best album AC/DC ever did.................................................................since Bon Scott. Imo Bon was the very best, had an exeptional and unusual voice, unmistaken. Listen to Little lover on the high voltage LP.

AC/DC since Back in black are no more than a pop group catering to the masses for money.

MOLL.

i've got to agree with moll ....you cant beat a bit of ac/dc , although my favourite track is a whole lotta rosie :guitar:...

Back in Black :rocker::rocker:

Back in black was the best album AC/DC ever did.................................................................since Bon Scott. Imo Bon was the very best, had an exeptional and unusual voice, unmistaken. Listen to Little lover on the high voltage LP.

AC/DC since Back in black are no more than a pop group catering to the masses for money.

MOLL.

Both Bon and Brian were good but dare I say it I like Brian :) Your right Moll about the new (er) stuff, absoolute tosh :no:

Best songs; Back in Black, You shook me, Whole lotta Rosie, TNT, dirty deeds and highway to hell :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::clapper: