First of the season

popped out for 1/2 an hour only saw three and got two of them,not a big bag by anyones standards but they all count and my freezers empty of ferret food,Only started the bitch last year not done much really she's a rescue of lurcherbitch but she's coming on

good hunting all

regards chris

Nice one fella :thumbs-up: , we have had so much rain the last 2 weeks along with very dark nights that I have started to go out myself, been picking up twos and threes most nights.

Been working the dogs 4 or 5 nights a week, and they are starting to look good on it!

I would love to have ground near me like some fellas who pick up 20s & 30s a night, but you work with what you have.

Keep up the good work & best of luck for the season

JOEB

ah well,, if its only ferret food sure it wont matter. ,,, well done mate, nice racey wee dog. if you take on a rescue lurcher will it have been given the snip???

I'm afraid she has been done yes I didn't know lurcherbitch that well then and I wanted the dog pretty badly as I'd been waiting a while for the right one,now I do know her she's said if I insisted she'd have not got her done :(

What cross do you think your bitch is? she looks like a little cracker mate ;)

We knew where the bitch came from and her breeding despite her being a rescue so know for a fact she's a straight beddlington/whippet,a smooth one is rare but you can get them,the only thing that gives it away is she's got one whippet ear and one beddy ear and she's tiny,but a more relaxed easy dog to own you couldn't have apart from the fact you need a breaking stick to get anything out of her mouth but she is getting better :11:

good hunting all Chris