was still there when i went out last nigh but when i came on here this morning it was away somebody probably got carried away, shame because it was a good show and people moaning then the slagging matches started it took the point out the topic of a good show.

Edited by grant_c
what was going on ???????????????? always the same if all the douters from across the border would come up to the scottish shows they would see that there are dsecent working dogs up here :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I had Reserve Campion at the Selkirk show a couple of years ago, also Reserve Champion at Hawick, both top shows !I've also judged the Neilston Show, some excellent working dogs !! So not all of us "south of the border" are doubters !! LOL !!

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

lets just remember one thing, running a show without criticism is not going to happen,we try extremly hard in running the show, but as always theres 1 arse hole who spoils everything , lynn, to answer your question of where it went, i cant explain cos i dont know, but i can tell you we'll be back next year, and for the foreseable future,-----anybody wanting to judge either , hawick or selkirk, give me a ring on -01450 373229 / 07746617031, if your up for it, all enquiries , confidential.---------den

Guest dbull86
lets just remember one thing, running a show without criticism is not going to happen,we try extremly hard in running the show, but as always theres 1 arse hole who spoils everything , lynn, to answer your question of where it went, i cant explain cos i dont know, but i can tell you we'll be back next year, and for the foreseable future,-----anybody wanting to judge either , hawick or selkirk, give me a ring on -01450 373229 / 07746617031, if your up for it, all enquiries , confidential.---------den

terrier 2 and her bloke will judge,they have all the correct clothing and thigh high boots,and both know the differance between working and show

terrier 2 and her bloke will judge,they have all the correct clothing and thigh high boots,and both know the differance between working and show

wouldnt know a decent working terrier if it came out there bottom......

by lookin at all the threads over the summer seasons,, KEANO has the best

looking working terrier that is on show or posts about this site...

a fine fine stamp of terrier that the fella works ,, and is not shy to let others know

yis chancer

really!!:boredom::boredom::boredom::boredom::boredom::boredom:

wouldnt know a decent working terrier if it came out there bottom......

by lookin at all the threads over the summer seasons,, KEANO has the best

looking working terrier that is on show or posts about this site...

a fine fine stamp of terrier that the fella works ,, and is not shy to let others know

yis chancer

Edited by terrier.2

:whistling:

thigh high boots..at 5 foot 2 they d be up to my arm pits!!