Does anyone do a ten round magazine for my CZ452 .17 HMR?? and if not why?

no not yet,there is talk of them coming soon.....i have a couple that i made out of alloy but they would be to expensive to do a small production run so i havnt bothered pushing them

Does anyone do a ten round magazine for my CZ452 .17 HMR?? and if not why?

CZ do not make a 10 shot HMR/WMR mag for the 452, not aware of anyone else who does.

Don't know why not...perhaps because they would thump you in the back even worse than the .22lr 10 shot mags when you sling the rifle over your shoulder.

Can be handy for range work, but there again the HMR/WMR was never really designed as a target tool :thumbs:

85 quid for a RIMFIRE magazine? He's 'avin' a larf!

it does seam dear mr l but i was in his shop yesterday and he all ready has taken orders from shops for it.

as there isnt any on the market at the moment im sure he is on to a winner. the mag from what im told is alot better made then the standard mags for the cz.

it will be one of those you want one or you can do with out one

If you've got the metal mags, try spot welding them together on the bottoms. be careful

with the heat though in case you bugger up the internal parts. I did this with my old cz and

it worked a treat. Traded it in for a Mossberg thumbhole stock and it came with plastic mags!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might try good old superglue with these and see how i get on.

Cheers

Sako

thanks for all the replies, and eighty five pounds is crazy. When I bought some extra five round mags, on the bottom its marked up for either .22 or .17 . Are .22LR the same size as the .17 or are they longer/shorter

CZ do 2 magazine sizes only for the rimfires, they are:-

.22lr and .17Mach2

or

.22WMR and .17HMR

:thumbs:

If you've got the metal mags, try spot welding them together on the bottoms. be careful

with the heat though in case you bugger up the internal parts. I did this with my old cz and

it worked a treat. Traded it in for a Mossberg thumbhole stock and it came with plastic mags!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might try good old superglue with these and see how i get on.

Cheers

Sako

Make sure the mag is empty before you start waving a gas torch around . . . . :crazy:

RicW