hi all, we have had 4 saturday shoots alredy this year and i am getting ready for another days beating, i have just been out to walk the dog and i have to say its fooking freezing. anyone else going beating/shooting today?

if you are it should be a good day.

4 Saturdays beating? Not on pheasants you havent as the season only opened on the first October. You must have been beating either partridge or grouse? We have only had 1 day on the grouse, and none on the pardridge yet. First partridge day will be in another couple of weeks and the pheasants wont be until 16th. The shoots around here are struggling to cover their days for the season. Bankers arent coming this year.

4 Saturdays beating? Not on pheasants you havent as the season only opened on the first October. You must have been beating either partridge or grouse? We have only had 1 day on the grouse, and none on the pardridge yet. First partridge day will be in another couple of weeks and the pheasants wont be until 16th. The shoots around here are struggling to cover their days for the season. Bankers arent coming this year.

yeah partridge, had a good day today, we had a group of young boys and 2 girls shooting today, learning to shoot, they have done weeks on clays and now trying the real thing, they do this every season for one shoot we have a group of young people to shoot to find out what its all about.