calling essex or kent pigeon shooters

hi all, as Im such a crap shot at the moment, Im after approx 20 or so freshly shot pigeons, for a halloween BBQ that were having at the end of month, either name your price, or get free entry to the party for you and your spouse, fancy dress

guest list mostly made up of "london bikers",you know the drill, scantly clad leather biker chicks, so need to get a few hunter/gatherer types together to even out the balance, plus of course to show them all what pidgeon/rabbit/squirrel taste like

anyone :blink:

I have shot a large Hare today, just hanging in my garage, you could have if there are any lorry drivers going past jn 29 M1 your way that could drop it off for you.

That Hare meat would sort out the "london bikes" out from the boys. ;);)

come on down, you know you want to, I'll get the blow up bed out for ya

hi all, as Im such a crap shot at the moment, Im after approx 20 or so freshly shot pigeons, for a halloween BBQ that were having at the end of month, either name your price, or get free entry to the party for you and your spouse, fancy dress

guest list mostly made up of "london bikers",you know the drill, scantly clad leather biker chicks, so need to get a few hunter/gatherer types together to even out the balance, plus of course to show them all what pidgeon/rabbit/squirrel taste like

anyone :blink:

Been out today and had some. Can't garentee when I'm out next. I know you said fresh but if you got room in freezer you can have 20 of todays bag.

• 3 weeks later...