Husqvarna 357xp Chainsaw

Husqvarna 357xp. brand new 15" oregon bar, couple of spare chains, bar cover, combi spanner, combi can full of pre mixed fuel. some other bits n bobs.

I bought this saw brand new in may of this year, for a forrestry contract that fell through. I have all the original receipts, operators manual etc. The saw has only been used buy me and has been run for about 15/20 hours. It is absoloutley mint, not a mark on it. The saw is sold cleaned, dealer serviced, and sharpened.

I paid £483.56 4 months ago, I want £300 for it now. Either buyer collects in Fife, or I could look into posting it (postage will be about £15/20)

Thanks for your interest.

15" bar will cut most things, up to 2 1/2 times it's length. I have an 18" bar on my 372 xpg, and it take some hanging on to by the end of the shift. You need a powerfull engine to drive a chain on an 18" bar. I have a Husky 42 special with a 13" bar on it and theres not much that it cant tackle, and higher chain speed, hell of a tool. Good price on your saw mister, you won't beat a Husqvarna saw in my opinion. Hope you sell it soon

ATB

B