Most hideous lager

Guest The Shaman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nowt wrong with special brew & barly wine 0r nelson mandeler (steller).am i to old but can anyone remember DD double diomond proper shit now they call it mangers.men used to drink caliber shandys?and fight the world, u can still get colt 45 in the states seen it in january in a drive through liquor store,how long would they last in this country?

Guest The Shaman

Used to drink some stuff in Essex about 20 years ago buggin the hell out of me what the f*ck it was, something and tan, basically half a bitter and this little bottle of stuff with gold foil around it can anyone else remember what it was. :blink: Tasted nasty but made the local lasses look fooking beautiful :blink:

Guest The Shaman

Now then Skol has been getting some stick, so in the interests of science I shall purchase 4 cans, consume them and see if they still taste like espresso ferret shite :o

Remember I am doing this for the cause :11:

Used to drink some stuff in Essex about 20 years ago buggin the hell out of me what the f*ck it was, something and tan, basically half a bitter and this little bottle of stuff with gold foil around it can anyone else remember what it was. :blink: Tasted nasty but made the local lasses look fooking beautiful :blink:

barley wine i think you meen mate

now that'll do the job every time :guitar:

Guest The Shaman

barley wine i think you meen mate

now that'll do the job every time :guitar:

Thats the one swamper, fecking hell I had some good times in Colchester on that shite - erm think I got locked up for the first time on that ther too :icon_redface: But that was a long time ago :11:

ayingerbrow think thats how you spell it ,it comes from the samuel smiths pub and its brewed in tadcaster ! we think its allright for a local stuff thats in the north east ! south side of the river tees !!!!!! no geordy ha ha

oops ment it was the best lol

black and tan ???????? guinness and larger mixed

or snake bites .....they were in the cells before last orders gear!!!!!!!!

wasnt black and tan sweet heart stout with beer ???? lol ive tryd them all the most mental lager ive ever drank was super T its a bit like special brew but it gives you a better glow four tins of that shit and you woke up in the cells with black eyes and a mouth as dry and a nuns ---- ! i like a pint of cold cider now and again but if you drink to much of it your hole is rotten for days ie cider farts :sick: cant beat mc ewins export or a tin of tartan special , lol TNT CIDER uesd to come in a bottle the same shape as a stick of dinamite , f**k me i better stop i could go on and on :ph34r: ........

Stella! brewed behind the corner on my place. Good beer, but when you have the occasion to visit Belgium :welcomeani: i give you some advice, try DUVEL :diablo: or WESTMALLE TRIPEL. You like brown? WESTMALLE TRAPPIST, KWAK, VERBODEN VRUCHT, WESTVLETEREN :yahoo: , you never want to take that boat back anymore :11:

Edited by targa

I've drank various beers all over the world including a 6p a pint ale squatting on a pavement in Vietnam, which was better than most of the stuff in the regular pubs there.

The best beer was in the Czech Republic and the worst in Australia, Swan Light brewed in Perth was the most hideous piss i've ever tried, i'll be converting to wine when i move there next year.

This they know how to make :thumbs-up: