lamping buses

[bANNED TEXT] 4x4 do you lads rate for being good in the field and thats cheep to buy as me and me mate are geting a new 4x4 i like the legacy but they ment to f£ck up when of roading with bumpers and that :angry:
IF ITS JUST YOU AND YOUR MATE THEN A HILUX YOU CAN GO WRONG ,YOU CAN PICK THEM UP FOR ABOUT 1200.

SHOW me where you see Hilux,s for £1200 i will have 3 :clapper::clapper::clapper:

[bANNED TEXT] 4x4 do you lads rate for being good in the field and thats cheep to buy as me and me mate are geting a new 4x4 i like the legacy but they ment to f£ck up when of roading with bumpers and that :angry:
IF ITS JUST YOU AND YOUR MATE THEN A HILUX YOU CAN GO WRONG ,YOU CAN PICK THEM UP FOR ABOUT 1200.

SHOW me where you see Hilux,s for £1200 i will have 3 :clapper::clapper::clapper:

theres a few ebay,ive been .looking at 4x4s for the last 2weeks and seen a fairr amount for around 1200,the guys pretty much spot on.........look under pickups as well as 4x4 tho........my best mucker had one and sold it to the pikies to buy a plethora of new type pickups,.he always says nothing beat his hilux........daft git shouldve kept it then shouldnt he.

I just picked up a 89 lwb petrol shogun with bags of ticket for 400 quid needs a bit of work, but has an awesome sunroof i can shoot out of, and room in the back to camp

jeremy clarksons got one for sale slight panel damage for £1200