Two piece shovel

we tried making the screw together a few seasons ago , but we couldnt get the handle to stay lined up .i thought this fella had cracked it but obviously not. the other solution was to use a round metal ball for the handle :icon_eek: . i found it horrible to use . screw togethers are ok for excaquik type grafters we have one that screws together so it fits in the motor easier.

I have one and it is as good as any solid shovel. It was made as a one off for me by a mate who is a genius with the wlder. It has digging plates and is perfectly aligned. as yet it hasnt shifted one bit...and its had some serious abuse too!

I have one and it is as good as any solid shovel. It was made as a one off for me by a mate who is a genius with the wlder. It has digging plates and is perfectly aligned. as yet it hasnt shifted one bit...and its had some serious abuse too!

theres only one tool of yours your abuse and it aint your shovel.

ive yet to be convnced by any...want a screw togetherbar, but no one has come up trumps yet.

He is into heavy abuse.........especially when big Winston comes round to punish him.

Screwtogether bar my arse, just get one of your minions to do the hard bit or leave to a bare chested legend!!!

Any chance of you putting up a few pics of your shovel to see how its made please....

tried all manner of folding and screw together shovel , bought , homemade, ect best result so far has been shorten the shaft on a one piece stuff blade under coat away ya go , long time since i used a shovel ,but thats how we used to go to some places , :icon_redface: