its a small world

i was at a bird sale a couple of weeks ago,when i noticed a bloke walking a dog i instantly recognised off here it was craigyboy with jade,what a top bloke,we spent most of the day chatting and putting the world to rights and what a small world it is,it turns out craigyboy only lives 15mins from me,anyway he invited me and my dog for a spot of lamping on some of his permission and last night was the night it wernt ideal weather but the dogs didnt mind,we were out about 2 an half hours and ended the night with 9 rabbits 1 long ear and 3 red 1s :clapper: all hunted in the correct and legal way :D the outcome was 1 happy farmer,i would like to thank craigyboy for a top night,sorry theres no pics,but i dont do em and craigyboy forgot his camera :clapper: which pleased me as i said i dont like taking pics(when the bans lifted i may do) the dogs done well tonight and jades turning into the real deal mind you shes got some nice permission to practise on thanks again mate my shout next time :yes::notworthy:

no probs mate glad you enjoyed it,it was a good night the dogs ran well and thanks for the compliments on jade(tho you told me often enough on the night)and right back at ya with the compliments, eric your bullx is some fecking animal,he knows his job alreet,look forward to doin a bit on your land ;) and im surprised you never mentioned the most memorable part of the night...the part were you fell into a bore hole while lamping the field,kinel mate it was funny from were i was standing,one minute your there next minute your not,i nearly pissed misen :clapper: still giggling now :clapper: atb ;)

no probs mate glad you enjoyed it,it was a good night the dogs ran well and thanks for the compliments on jade(tho you told me often enough on the night)and right back at ya with the compliments, eric your bullx is some fecking animal,he knows his job alreet,look forward to doin a bit on your land ;) and im surprised you never mentioned the most memorable part of the night...the part were you fell into a bore hole while lamping the field,kinel mate it was funny from were i was standing,one minute your there next minute your not,i nearly pissed misen :clapper: still giggling now :clapper: atb ;)

thanks for bringing that up you c**t :clapper: im surprised we caught anything with amount of laughin you did,your right tho it was a good nite im thinking next wk my shout you bin out since :victory:

thanks for bringing that up you c**t :clapper: im surprised we caught anything with amount of laughin you did,your right tho it was a good nite im thinking next wk my shout you bin out since :victory:

if i ever feel low il just think of that,god im starting again :rofl: its little things like that,that you talk about years after and still nearly piss yasel :notworthy: i went out the other night after work 1 field 1 lamp 1 long ear(shot and retrieved)as you know shes still a pup but these odd little lamping sessions here and there are bringing her on leaps and bounds,next weeks reet wi me mate give us a bell :victory:

Edited by craigyboy
i was at a bird sale a couple of weeks ago,when i noticed a bloke walking a dog i instantly recognised off here it was craigyboy with jade,what a top bloke,we spent most of the day chatting and putting the world to rights and what a small world it is,it turns out craigyboy only lives 15mins from me,anyway he invited me and my dog for a spot of lamping on some of his permission and last night was the night it wernt ideal weather but the dogs didnt mind,we were out about 2 an half hours and ended the night with 9 rabbits 1 long ear and 3 red 1s :clapper: all hunted in the correct and legal way :D the outcome was 1 happy farmer,i would like to thank craigyboy for a top night,sorry theres no pics,but i dont do em and craigyboy forgot his camera :clapper: which pleased me as i said i dont like taking pics(when the bans lifted i may do) the dogs done well tonight and jades turning into the real deal mind you shes got some nice permission to practise on thanks again mate my shout next time :yes::notworthy:

Seems like a true gent.atb Catcher :thumbs: