lamping

Thankyou Bedlingtonman for yet another invite for a nights lamping,

No big bag and sorry folks i didn't take any pics, had a couple of runs on some lamp shy rabbits, my ageing Bull x putting in a good if not scary run on one particular rabbit, as she went flying over a STEEP bank as the rabbit put in a sharp turn,

Also gave my pup a couple of runs, but the penny has not dropped with him yet, he`ll chase but doesn`t realise he has to pick them up, ;) I need to get out with him more i`me thinking.....

We weren`t out for long {my fault i had a raging toothache :cry: } LOL....

But had a good laugh when we were attempting to call a fox within range of The Gun.... Bedlingtonman had his hand in his pocket whilst holding his lurchers, they lunged forward ripping his pocket... :rofl:

Anyway i`ll let you all have the last laugh on me, on the way back i felt tired whilst driving down the motorway, so pulled into a services to just have 40 winks the continue my journey, i couldn`t get to sleep sitting in the front so got in the back of my van with the two lurchers,

I woke at 5am this morning covered in stinking mud of the lurchers, cos they had made a catch in a Bog in the night and had decided to lie all over me in the back of the van... :sick: :stinker: :stinker:

My two "clean"

080809-2.jpg

Yis Mars....

sounds like you had some fun mate. where abouts are you from in the midlands mate. where did you go lamping then

atb mike

From staffordshire mate, and went lamping up north a bit...., worth the trip though... :D

Was a fun night pal not a big bag seen about 5 fox but them little shits just dont come in pal lol good night [bANNED TEXT] hope ur touth goes lad and bet u smelt nice this morning lad lol

its the old age mars, :D im the same on my escapades up north, somtimes i have to stop 2 or 3 times on the way back and get some sleep. last week i got back at 7.45 am :icon_redface:

as long as you enjoyed yaself ;)

P.M.S.L. :clapper::rofl::rofl: Sadly i reckon your right, perhaps we should team up and share the driving, at least the one driving would be kept awake by the other ones snoring, :haha:

;) Mars...

all the pups look crackers, see his sister regular as clockwork and shes very tidy

You stumped me their dances, :hmm:

Which pup you on about,???? :hmm:

:hmm: Mars....

black bitch in plymouth

Aaahhhhh Yes, nice bitch that, racey but solid with it from what i hear, i also hear it`s coming on well too,

And from what i saw of it when i came down for the show a few months back, it will make a strong bitch.

Yis Mars...