Walk in the desert

Met up with a couple of mates who have pups of my last litter for a walk about here a re a few pics, the pups are 5 months now.

misc008.jpg

My two pups and the bitch my mate has playing in the ditch

misc016.jpg

misc012.jpg

misc025.jpg

My two pups in the foreground and one of the bitch pups my mate has and one of his older dogs brother to the dam of the litter.

misc023.jpg

Percy the sire of the pups and Castor the uncle to the pups

misc026.jpg

Percy and his brother Rizla with the little bitch pup.

All the best Dirtwinger

that first pics a cracker, looks as though the pups sticking its tongue out at the other one. :clapper: nice big piece of open land there, would that be the place for jack rabbits?????

Yeah it's an old disused airfield on the edge of the city usually holds a few jacks, but hard to find that day. Wasnt really bothered about a serious run though the only one decently fit is my nine year old dog, he had one good run but lost it in cover none of the others saw it.

Once they are in shape we wont be running three adult dogs at once I try and keep it sporting.

I am only just getting going for this season and my bitch cut her hock on broken glass so will be out for a while so slow start this year.

all the best Dirtwinger

They're looking good: nothing like getting them out with their parents to show them the ropes.

They didnt have a clue until last week when their parents caught a rabbit right in front of them, they had a chew on it and went mental. After that they take off after the parents every time they flush a hare but only for about a 100yds. Pretty soon I will have to cut back on that as I dont want them trying to do too much too soon, for the moment it doesnt hurt and they are getting the idea.

all the best Dirtwinger