Had a good few hours out today , sun didnt come out till late afternoon but i took some pics in the various places i have walked today , just messing with the camera settings still

IMG_0107-1.jpg

IMG_0039-1.jpg

IMG_0149-2.jpg

IMG_0065-1-1.jpg

IMG_0064-1-1.jpg

IMG_0175-2.jpg

IMG_0230-1.jpg

IMG_0216-1.jpg

IMG_02501.jpg

IMG_0087-1-1.jpg

IMG_0126-2.jpg

IMG_0069-1-1.jpg

IMG_0070-1-1.jpg

IMG_0066-1.jpg

Kay some of those are stunning - you must be chuffed to nuts with the new camera!!

I adore the sparkly swan! x

Well pleased with it , i really need to work hard now so i can use it properly , i like the swan as well ,

You should be well pleased with yourself too - it's not just what you've got, it's how you use it! :) And you have a good eye for a shot. Some very nice photos there.

Which lens did you go for in the end?

I had the 2 lenses he body came with a 18 55 & a 70 300 , i took about 80 % of the ppics today with the 70 300

The biggest difference is not having to be so close to the subject , i was so used to being mm away from what i wanted to take a pic of with the other camera , now its about 3 foot away :laugh:

That Dragon fly one is amazing!! I love it

I couldnt believe my luck they stayed there for ages like that & i took about 10 pics of them, but only that one came out ok , what i did was lay down on my front on the path so i could see the wings , i tried some from above but they didnt look right

So my the time i got home i was filthy :laugh:

I couldnt believe my luck they stayed there for ages like that & i took about 10 pics of them, but only that one came out ok , what i did was lay down on my front on the path so i could see the wings , i tried some from above but they didnt look right

Well it was worth it, Im quite likeing the black and white horse one aswell it gets better the more I look at it

Well it was worth it, Im quite likeing the black and white horse one aswell it gets better the more I look at it

That foal is cute beond words , but the dogs keep running after me that the gypsies have so i buggered off after i took a few pics of them

i will try again tomorrow if i chuck them a bonio they might let me take a few more pics :laugh: :laugh:

very nice kay

keep em coming

good luck with the bonio !!!!!

cheers

sean

Its not worth going off today , very dull here so i think i will have a go at getting some of the dogs running over the fields in a bit , but if the sun comes out i might have a walk out :D

Thats it ive thrown my camera in the bin :D ...the sparkley swan is a belter ;) .

Yesterday i found yet another beautifull walk that i didnt know existed & i also found a pair of swans with 5 cygnets which are the ones i photograped , the cob has a much bigger bump on his nose than the regular ones i have followed for the last 6 months but he isnt as big built

I have decided i am going to try to do a few pics of the dogs a little later like the ones of the gypsies terriers in the lane , but i need to find a part of the lane that has a bend in it that isnt near the gypsies camp , i want to get my son to walk the dogs if i can & do some black & white pics of them walking towards me & away from me

I have an image in my head of what i want it to look like so i will give it a go , i could try to get the church in the background if i can , think thats enough for one day :laugh:

I am struggling with the focus on this camera its so hard to get it right so i better practice for the next few weeks

what is the focus set to kay ????

if its on auto you could try setting to "spot" so it focuses directly in the middle of the veiw finder ( and if you focus on the point you want by pressing the shutter release halfway down, then frame the picture as you want it, before pressing the button all the way down)

looking at the horse pics you took it could be "depth of field" that you are confusing with focus, increasing the "f"stop will rectify that ( so more of the image is in focus, rather than the cntral or focused area)

hope that makes sense

cheers

sean