Midland & Pride Of The Peaks

DSCF5043-1.jpg

Could some one tell me how the fawn bitch is bred in the fourth photo down as its identical to my beddy/grey/whippet and i was told a pup out of a previouse litter went to a chap that does a lot of showing.atb dell

Dont know dell, i do take a lot of random pics, maybe someone might know, sorry :)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Andy nice talking to you and thanks for showing us your lovely hawk..     Some of the man folk that were with us..     Thanks for the hats Di  

Class pics lurcherlass

Thought this was a better pic of Rose & Diane  

DSCF5043-1.jpg

Could some one tell me how the fawn bitch is bred in the fourth photo down as its identical to my beddy/grey/whippet and i was told a pup out of a previouse litter went to a chap that does a lot of showing.atb dell

Dont know dell, i do take a lot of random pics, maybe someone might know, sorry :)

No worries bluebell its just uncanny how its similar looking to my pup. :thumbs: atvb dell

Well done on the pics Dee, and all the pics from the rest of the year! :clapper: looks like you all had a great time! unfortunatley we missed both shows cuz of my honeymoon in bornero, done sum trekking through the jungle we would have needed you with that camera of yours dee, the scenery was unreal!! No hunting tho, acording to the guide most things are protected :(

myself+ my daughter+ my working bitch+ two pups, in a rather small two man tent = WARM

DSC01756.jpg

DSC02067.jpg

DSC02075.jpg

lure coursing

DSC02142.jpg

DSC02176.jpg

DSC02326.jpg

DSC02445.jpg

random pics

DSC02488.jpg

DSC02486.jpg

DSC02468.jpg

DSC02538.jpg

DSC02537.jpg

DSC02530.jpg

DSC02490.jpg

harness racing

DSC03123.jpg

DSC03113.jpg

DSC02894.jpg

DSC03085.jpg

all in all had a fantastic weekend,, however have learnt to bring more food whilst camping!! cannot function on tea and soup!!

Thanks for these - that last coursing pic is my lad, didn't go through though as he missed a gate - oops!

Your tent is even cosier than mine - fair play!!

Well done on the pics Dee, and all the pics from the rest of the year! :clapper: looks like you all had a great time! unfortunatley we missed both shows cuz of my honeymoon in bornero, done sum trekking through the jungle we would have needed you with that camera of yours dee, the scenery was unreal!! No hunting tho, acording to the guide most things are protected :(

We had brilliant weekend Darren :D maybe you two will join us next year :D

Sounds like you had a great honeymoon :thumbs: