DIG TODAY

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

met up with paul the poacher early this morn to do one of pauls farms that a keeper has been loosing afew birds, owen was surpose to turn up aswell (pissed up twat), anyway got to the farm around half 7 to be met by the keeper who was abit of a dry f****r :D , he told us the crack and we set of for a look, paul new of afew earths that was very close to the release pens, first little earth looked abit run but nowt at home, we then tried another little earth that was also empty, we then went to another one that was alot bigger with a good 15/20 holes that covered a fair bit of the wood, paul showed his dog at one of the holes and he gave us a mark, so in he went, the dog must of traveled every point of compass round the earth for at least 2 and half hours, we located the dog afew times but with abit of bagging on the ground it was on the move again, we then got a steady mark at 3ft and after afew more bangs without it moving for a good 20 mins we decided to drop a hole to him, the ground was fairly easy but compact and with in 15 mins or so we broke through, we lifted the dog out and dispatched the quarry humanly then we saw another nose poking out, we dispatched that one aswell and then we saw another nose :icon_eek: the dog after over 3 hours to ground with out showing himself in a big earth had managed to bottle 3 up, to say the keeper was a happy man is an under statement, good morning out and a good bit of pest control, only took afew pics on the phone but there abit shitty

nice one lads! terrier worked well ;)

PTP DOG DONE WELL IN A BIG PLACE GREAT STUFF ,ANY PICS OF THE DOG LADS ?? !!
i dont pal but im shore paul will put one up, also paul i forgot, HOW CLOSE WAS YOUR FINGERS !! :icon_eek::clapper:

my fingers were very close mate too close for comfort [bANNED TEXT] i got home i was thinking bout it ha ha well what about you lying face down in the hole with cramp in your leg that could of been nasty was a mad finish really wasn't it ha :clapper:

thats one toy hole u want to learn how to dig [bANNED TEXT]
its funny how we were just on about wankers like you yesterday with the replys we mite get :clapper: :clapper: paul it was a mad 5 mins at the end pal with your fingers getting nearly took of and me getting cramp stood in the hole when it was all kicking off :D its all about the crack aswell