Carp Fishing

My Lad is Mad on his fishing, not somthing i`ve ever got into and he got into it through his mates,

Anyway the pool he goes too have suggested he get a sponsor, as he is good at this carp fishing lark, and has caught all the big fish at the pools and catches regular.

Anyway can anyone tell me what a sponsor is, ? does ? and what could my lad get out of this..

:doh: Mars...

Guest bullterrier

alright mars a sponsor would supply tackle bait and some cases cars and a salary its very hard to get a sponsor a good place to start for your lad could try his local tackle shop good luck to him .. :thumbs: ...john

alright mars a sponsor would supply tackle bait and some cases cars and a salary its very hard to get a sponsor a good place to start for your lad could try his local tackle shop good luck to him .. :thumbs: ...john

Thanks :clapper: might save me and his mum a few quid then, lol.... I`ll speak to the lads/owners of the main pool he fishes at and see if they cant point us in the right direction, and recommend us too someone..

Yis Mars..

Edited by Mars

[bANNED TEXT] matee.. i no people who have caught countless numbers of 30lb + carp and still havent got sponsers..

your best bet is getting your face known down the big lakes like horseshoe.. big waters like that..

thats the only way.... you no how much of a good angler you are when your tackling these 30 acre lakes..

send photos in to magazines of the bigger fish..

right letters to local angling shops saying your keen on promoting there gear or home made baits etc..

email big companys like korda,fox,esp etc with pictures.. using there stuff with decent fish :)

All the best

[bANNED TEXT] matee.. i no people who have caught countless numbers of 30lb + carp and still haven't got sponsors..

your best bet is getting your face known down the big lakes like horseshoe.. big waters like that..

that's the only way.... you no how much of a good angler you are when your tackling these 30 acre lakes..

right letters to local angling shops saying your keen on promoting there gear or home made baits etc..

email big companies like korda,fox,esp etc with pictures.. using there stuff with decent fish :)

All the best

Thanks for your input, and some good ideas as to who to contact, the lad is only just 17 years old,

and is regularly catching the Big Carp at the fishery he goes too, the owners of the fishery even send other fishermen to him for advice,lol....

Yis Mars..

[bANNED TEXT] matee.. i no people who have caught countless numbers of 30lb + carp and still haven't got sponsors..

that's the only way.... you no how much of a good angler you are when your tackling these 30 acre lakes..

email big companies like korda,fox,esp etc with pictures.. using there stuff with decent fish :)

All the best

Thanks for your input, and some good ideas as to who to contact, the lad is only just 17 years old,

and is regularly catching the Big Carp at the fishery he goes too, the owners of the fishery even send other fishermen to him for advice,lol....

Yis Mars..

LeebadenMedium.jpg

35lb 10oz caught on tutti frutti boilies.