white Lakey for sale 2yrs old dog

benji benji you after everydog in the for sale sect,

are you a peddlar???

no just want another terrier that pat i got just starting to pick up a bit and want a dog that can bring her on abit .i do think it abit cruel to have just 1 terrier all animals better of in pairs bit of company for other dog and more rabits for me feeding another terrier hardly cost a deal just can only find messers or liars will be looking for another terrier till i find 1 that i want . just takes time rushing in got me where i am now shes getting there though :tongue2:

What you after for the dog? a worker's price or a shower's price? :D

The dog works below ground and has won shows. Ring for price if your interested.

i blake how many times as it worked to ground mate as it dun much cheers

benji benji you after everydog in the for sale sect,

are you a peddlar???

no just want another terrier that pat i got just starting to pick up a bit and want a dog that can bring her on abit .i do think it abit cruel to have just 1 terrier all animals better of in pairs bit of company for other dog and more rabits for me feeding another terrier hardly cost a deal just can only find messers or liars will be looking for another terrier till i find 1 that i want . just takes time rushing in got me where i am now shes getting there though :tongue2:

an whait aboot the saluki/grey free tae good home you after?????

peddlar me thinks...

benj is defo a peddlar or dealer :big_boss: