Big improvement from last year.

And that's the truth!

Even though I'd still say the Lurcher and Terrier rings would be better in the middle of the show, instead of maybe the fairground, the actual location of them was good this year,

Nicely set out, proper, serviced toilets and plenty of them, I think there was even a cubicle with a glory hole in for you Wilf.

Rings were well set out, plenty of space to sit down etc.

Much better than last year.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ROUGH COATED
Thought it was a pretty good day.

Met my dogs brother who was looking in great nick.

Did anyone see that lady walking that ferret on a lead. How stupid was she.

Luckily the terrier that grabbed it and ragged it didnt kill it.

HAHAHAHAHA STUPID FOOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

the big bald bloke has become a show man,next he will be chasing plastic bags

Hahahaha

NEVER!

If anyone saw me there, they'll know it was a spur of the moment entry because I was bored stiff standing around.

Bollocks you begged me not to enter :tongue2:

compared to the first time i went to the midlands still though it was crap turnout and atmosphere heard the camp site was pretty quiet to!still had terriers and lurchers stuck right out of the way from everything only improvement was there were toilets and refreshments suppose there trying :blink: beck had terriers poach

Totally agree - poor turnout and no atmosphere - nothing like it used to be - i hadnt been for 3 yrs and wont be rushing there again - the lurchers were a joke - too many non workers - cotton buds and baby wipes everywhere - one well known SHOWMAN even gave his dog a herbal tonic to stop her stressing in the ring ! People skipping round the ring like something off Dancing on Ice !! More importantly they are filling the lurcher world with genes from non working show dogs - lets put the money into the small Hunt shows and stop filling the pockets of promoters - £ 3.50 for a bacon roll - £1.50 for a tea !!!

Totally agree - poor turnout and no atmosphere - nothing like it used to be - i hadnt been for 3 yrs and wont be rushing there again - the lurchers were a joke - too many non workers - cotton buds and baby wipes everywhere - one well known SHOWMAN even gave his dog a herbal tonic to stop her stressing in the ring ! People skipping round the ring like something off Dancing on Ice !! More importantly they are filling the lurcher world with genes from non working show dogs - lets put the money into the small Hunt shows and stop filling the pockets of promoters - £ 3.50 for a bacon roll - £1.50 for a tea !!!
well said, i went out with the lurcher and had 2 good days,

Well said, its unfortunate that hunt shows don't get the turnout that they deserve, because their are no BIG titles on offer, which is what folk seem to be after nowaday's! Shame :no:

It's the first time in 10 years i've not been to the midland and to be honest the entrance fee put me off, put that on the price of diesel etc and it costs a fair bit for the day.

had a great weekend though as i went to the pride of the peaks on sunday, now this is a proper show. Really good atmosphere around the show and it was really well run :good: