for sale whippet/greyhound

you got nufik to run with it on the lamp and l got one good one for the day time l love it [bANNED TEXT] people run things down :feck: but l take it you are not intest in the dog he not your type he run to well for you l :bye: you get a lot of people get use to rubbish but [bANNED TEXT] you hav good dogs you no wont rubbish is so all l can say if you wont a good one put your hand in and dig deep and see the dog run then you will under stand the price 350 the dog doing he job :big_boss:

you got nufik to run with it on the lamp and l got one good one for the day time l love it [bANNED TEXT] people run things down :feck: but l take it you are not intest in the dog he not your type he run to well for you l :bye: you get a lot of people get use to rubbish but [bANNED TEXT] you hav good dogs you no wont rubbish is so all l can say if you wont a good one put your hand in and dig deep and see the dog run then you will under stand the price 350 the dog doing he job :big_boss:

i thought you would have sold the dog to the welsh, cause they got a lot of welsh rabbits there what thay cant kill, :clapper: LOL, so your dog will be perfect.

I don't write often on here just like to read realy. It don't matter what you pay for your beast its how you look after it that counts. Clearly this guy don't want to see it banded about from pillar to post. Fair enough ther are some idiots on here that seem to think that dogs are like toys and that they do exactley as they say on the tin "add". Wake up! You will only ever get out what you put in. In my book there ain't no such thing as a bad dog only crap handlers.

Cheers Weedy.

Edited by Weedy