for sale whippet/greyhound

Guest fence_hopper
looks like any other mungrel x bred to me cant wait to see if you get that for it lol

If you like it but cant afford it...dont hate the player hate the game. ;)

:blink: got a greyhound from top honcho in season here now and im good mates with anglsey field whippets who'd put his stud dog over her for nothing so wouldn't need to afford one :D like i said got my self a proper bred whippet coming in 4 weeks, i'll have to go shop lifting to pay for it :clapper:

Edited by fence_hopper
looks like any other mungrel x bred to me cant wait to see if you get that for it lol

If you like it but cant afford it...dont hate the player hate the game. ;)

:blink: got a greyhound from top honcho in season here now and im good mates with anglsey field whippets who'd put his stud dog over her for nothing so wouldn't need to afford one :D like i said got my self a proper bred whippet coming in 4 weeks, i'll have to go shop lifting to pay for it :clapper:

if your not interested in buying the dog then dont reply what is this ................my dogs better than your dog ....go back to school

any genuine buyers .....this man doesnt have rubbish

Guest fence_hopper

still makes me laugh 350 for a first cros i'll defo put a whippet over my bitch if i get 350 a pup. its like fcking epupz on here people charging silly prices for mungrels :doh: end off from me best of luck gettng 350 for it :laugh: see ya

Edited by fence_hopper
still makes me laugh 350 for a first cros i'll defo put a whippet over my bitch if i get 350 a pup. its like fcking epupz on here people charging silly prices for mungrels :doh: end off from me best of luck gettng 350 for it :laugh: see ya

really some people dont have any thing better to do other than mock peoples dogs........get a life mate.......