so mutch for free speach

I dont think it should be a problem to talk about culling stuff on a Hunting site..........but I think others may disagree..........we dont want to upset the antis or gutter press you see ;)

JOEB

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i may be wrong molly but didnt you have pics up of a lamped dear ????? :ph34r: :signthankspin:

Yes i did Bullsmilk, and had you been around the year or two ago it was caught you would have known all about it, it was quite clearly posted what happened that night. You see accidents do happen, and as long as it is posted clearly without any hints or room for misinterpretation it is fine ;) . There was a big discussion about how it is illegal etc at the time of the posting. :D

Anything else i can help you with?

MOLL.

Guest baldie

Stop picking on a woman , guys, she,s is doing a difficult job, in the absence of Ian, if you dont like it, take it up with him, any more bullshit, and this one is going in the can too.

I dont think it should be a problem to talk about culling stuff on a Hunting site..........but I think others may disagree..........we dont want to upset the antis or gutter press you see ;)

JOEB

Of course there wouldnt be a problem with talk about culling, why would there be?

People are getting themselves very excited and agitated and starting to talk nonesence :rolleyes:

MOLL.

i may be wrong molly but didnt you have pics up of a lamped dear ????? :ph34r: :signthankspin:

Yes i did Bullsmilk, and had you been around the year or two ago it was caught you would have known all about it, it was quite clearly posted what happened that night. You see accidents do happen, and as long as it is posted clearly without any hints or room for misinterpretation it is fine ;) . There was a big discussion about how it is illegal etc at the time of the posting. :D

MOLL.

lol swings and roundabouts......baldie i bow to your power end of mate :signthankspin:

Stop picking on a woman , guys, she,s is doing a difficult job, in the absence of Ian, if you dont like it, take it up with him, any more bullshit, and this one is going in the can too.

Not picking on anyone.

Asked a question, if you have a look.

Most people dislike cencorship,thats all ;)

Guest baldie

MOLL.

lol swings and roundabouts......baldie i bow to your power end of mate :signthankspin:

Wasnt directed at anyone in particular mate, i think we all know how the other side can, and will twist, absolutely anything at all mentioning badgers, no matter how innocent the post may be.My personal opinion , is that they are better not talked about publicly, what the eye doesnt see....and all that. ;)

JOEB

Of course there wouldnt be a problem with talk about culling, why would there be?

People are getting themselves very excited and agitated and starting to talk nonesence :rolleyes:

MOLL.

Well if there is not a problem with talking about stuff, why are Bullsmilks post being deleted??

See above, although its pointless now, he has managed to make a reference in almost every section. We are only doing what we can for the forum and its members. Has nothing to do with censorship...it is protection

Ask bullsmilk to foreward my 2 PM's, i thought i explained quite clearly to him. Obviously not!

MOLL.

Stop being girls, whats done is done, thanks for the mods for keeping an eye on things after all I don't have all the time in the world, but they only edit and remove posts for the good of us all, no need to go on a one about nothing....you can read it all can't you hunters eating pigs...for f**k sake...water off a ducks back..don't drag it on..

If anyone REALLY has an issue, than go on another site if your not happy!

Stop being girls, whats done is done, thanks for the mods for keeping an eye on things after all I don't have all the time in the world, but they only edit and remove posts for the good of us all, no need to go on a one about nothing....you can read it all can't you hunters eating pigs...for f**k sake...water off a ducks back..don't drag it on..

If anyone REALLY has an issue, than go on another site if your not happy!

I dont want to keep on,and i can see that the mods have a difficult job.I never meant to get at anyone.Im all for,"the good of us all" but i really cant see the harm in the original post.