so mutch for free speach

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree

What was the reason for that deletion?

Surely somthing would have to be illegal or offensive or at least distastefull in order for it to be removed?

I wouldnt sat that the thread was any of those :realmad:

As is the norm, a PM has been sent to the person responsible.

The thread has not been removed but put to one side till IanB can decide what he would like to do with it. Mods have rules to follow to ensure the continued running of this forum, sometimes the line is a bit grey so posts are left for IanB to decide, then they are either removed permanently or replaced.

Perhaps we do now have to do things because of antis/media whatever, we dont like it either, but i would have thought people would support the mods and IanB to ensure the hunting life remains here for as long as possible

MOLL.

molly you are toatally [bANNED TEXT] but where do we stop?.dont mention the rabbits actually die..dont say that the fox was shot in the head...oh no the mink wasnt snared.....nothing i said was surgesting a active law breaking activity just ,,,,,,the past,,,,,,,ps dont talk about the war youle piss the germans off...

Edited by bullsmilk

Most other people seem to have no problems making posts. Im sure you are aware certain things are really not acceptable, and drawing attention to them....draws attention to them ;)

MOLL.

molly you are toatally [bANNED TEXT] but where do we stop?.dont mention the rabbits actually die..dont say that the fox was shot in the head...oh no the mink wasnt snared.....nothing i said was surgesting a active law breaking activity just ,,,,,,the past,,,,,,,ps dont talk about the war youle piss the germans off...

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Most other people seem to have no problems making posts. Im sure you are aware certain things are really not acceptable, and drawing attention to them....draws attention to them ;)

MOLL.

Certain things? Cant i mention elephants because their protected? I can usually see where your coming from MOLLY but i honestly think that this is ridiculous.Whats un acceptable about it,enlighten me

Certain things? Cant i mention elephants because their protected? I can usually see where your coming from MOLLY but i honestly think that this is ridiculous.Whats un acceptable about it,enlighten me

If you really do not understand what may be unacceptable by now then there is very little point trying to explain.

MOLL.

If you really do not understand what may be unacceptable by now then there is very little point trying to explain.

MOLL.

MOLLY if i had given an account of a badger being baited recently,then yes that would be unacceptable, but talking about badgers is obviously not.

As you so obviously think i am of limited intelligence, then i think it would be the charitable thing to explain to me and probably a few others, what is unacceptable about a thread regarding the discussion of badgers,NOT any illegal activity regarding them.

MOLL.

MOLLY if i had given an account of a badger being baited recently,then yes that would be unacceptable, but talking about badgers is obviously not.

As you so obviously think i am of limited intelligence, then i think it would be the charitable thing to explain to me and probably a few others, what is unacceptable about a thread regarding the discussion of badgers,NOT any illegal activity regarding them.

Can I say that I think they need culled.......seeing as the goverments considering it? :unsure:

JOEB

MOLL.

Can I say that I think they need culled.......seeing as the goverments considering it? :unsure:

JOEB

On a purely scientific note,

From 1995 we had TB on our farm for 2.5 years, lost a lot of cattle, cost us a lot of money. The ministry culled all badgers from ours and a neighbours farm,22 badgers, 17 full of TB.

End of story.

But it shouldnt be a problem to talk about it on here,or should it?