Just bought some of these from Hyperdrug online, and couldn't beleive the price. I normally pay £54.00 for a box of 24 from my local farm supplies ( and thts cheaper than the vets, and no questions asked :thumbs: ) Went to Hyperdrug and got the exact same box, of 24 tablets , including tax and all that crap, for £37.00, total!, un fu@inbeleivable !!!

Whoever put that thread up to the Hyperdrug site ought to be Knighted ... Cheers mate :thumbs::thumbs:

One of the usefull post that has been put up on THL.

Pay a visit to the site and have a look. Seeing as I'm a numpty and can't do it, I hope someone else can do it fot the benefit of others.

B

Just looked up the drontal xl , i paid nearly 20 quid for my dogs from that pets at home place , there less than 13 quid on there , will be using them from now on :yes:

i always use them....and at crufts this year, if you bought 100 tablets, they gave you another 25 for free....i even managed to knock them down below list price for those! :clapper:

I use Hyperdrug for most of my dog & horse wormers etc. Prices are good, and fast delivery too :) They do a lot of prescription drugs too, and are often cheaper than the vets. If you have an animal that requires long-term medication Just ask your vet for a presription, most will write one for a small fee.

got to say ive used this company for a while now top class service :clapper:

I ordered drontal plus off of Viovet on the web at about 2 o'clock on tues afternoon , I received them the next day . Well impressed . They take paypal too , I think I'll check out hyperdrug too.

Just looked up the drontal xl , i paid nearly 20 quid for my dogs from that pets at home place , there less than 13 quid on there , will be using them from now on :yes:

i always use them....and at crufts this year, if you bought 100 tablets, they gave you another 25 for free....i even managed to knock them down below list price for those! :clapper:

you went to Crufts, you are so gay :laugh: