ive just bought a air arms and ive been out to set the sights :D in and i think they are fantastic guns and would deffinutly recoment 1 what does every one else think

there was a guy sellin one on here last week mate said he was goin for something "a bit more manly"

what ever that means ??

nice lookin gun though !

i wouldnt mind one myself ! :yes:

good luck with yer new toy mate !

happy huntin

Ricky

ive just bought a air arms and ive been out to set the sights :D in and i think they are fantastic guns and would deffinutly recoment 1 what does every one else think

there was a guy sellin one on here last week mate said he was goin for something "a bit more manly"

what ever that means ??

nice lookin gun though !

i wouldnt mind one myself ! :yes:

good luck with yer new toy mate !

happy huntin

Ricky

He probably means one of these

It's the FAC version of the S410

A great gun the S410

Just bought a harris bi-pod for mine and it has improved my accuracy no end for rabbit shooting.

The gun gives you alot of confidence in your shooting ability, which i think is very important factor when in the field.

Guest The Shaman

whats the grooves under mine (s410 tdr ) ? if it's for a bipob it must be a certain type of bi pod , if so where do i get 1 ?

It's an accesory rail to fit either a bipod or a lazer Dan :D

Guest ferret

i have got the 410tdr a great bit of kit,very accurate gun i tried lots of pellets before i got eley wasp they work excellent in the gun at forty yards i can get very close groupings,lots of vermin have been shot with this gun of mine, hope it works for you

A great gun the S410

Just bought a harris bi-pod for mine and it has improved my accuracy no end for rabbit shooting.

The gun gives you alot of confidence in your shooting ability, which i think is very important factor when in the field.

whats the grooves under mine (s410 tdr ) ? if it's for a bipob it must be a certain type of bi pod , if so where do i get 1 ?

doesnt the theoben s-type come with a similar mounting rail? I think they have special attachments for the bi-pods that enables them to be fitted to the rail. I havnt a clue where you could get one from though.