Lurcher dog stolen

there has been a dog gave away for free from the ferryhill area , im going through to see the lad tonight to see it as its said to be a tan dog ;) , hope you dont mind but ive printed off the pic of your dog to compare it too ;) .

Cheers for that. Look forward to hearing from you.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im affraid also this wasnt the dog

, please all keep looking , i no first hand what its like to have a dog stolen , mine was never returned to me , im hoping with all people looking we can find this dog . ;) the lad whom i went to see , as taking the pic of the dog i took over , and will pass it around his area also . such a large area been covered for this dog i would imagine now , so he has to turn up . ;)

, please all keep looking , i no first hand what its like to have a dog stolen , mine was never returned to me , im hoping with all people looking we can find this dog . ;) the lad whom i went to see , as taking the pic of the dog i took over , and will pass it around his area also . such a large area been covered for this dog i would imagine now , so he has to turn up . ;)

Really appreciate all the help. If anyone has any idea at all where he might be even if it is a long shot plz pm if u don't want to post it on the thread. Don't worry about sending me on a wild goose chase coz i'm following up all sightings no matter how unlikely. Thanks again.

Really appreciate all the help. If anyone has any idea at all where he might be even if it is a long shot plz pm if u don't want to post it on the thread. Don't worry about sending me on a wild goose chase coz i'm following up all sightings no matter how unlikely. Thanks again.

Sorry to be a bore lads, but still no sightings of this dog. Anyone who has a clue where he might be, please post or pm. Many thanks. Still looking hard. Cash reward.

sorry about your dog hun im far from you but il let you no if i see a dog that looks like your missing dog if i can even get a pik

but iv red the lot of this and gav you may not of took it and im not saying you did but if sumone asked me to sell my dog and name my price then it it got robed you can gess where id look first so you can see y she forght of you first

im thinking of getting my bitch chiped but wood this be a good way to proov she mine and get her back if she was nicked or not iv bit told chips can be re-mooved is this wright

sorry to hear about whats happened,its happened to me a few years ago and i never found mine :cry: hopefully fingers crossed you get yours back. ive got cctv on my runs now as you never now these days whos about,plus they would have to get past my staffys first :hmm: