Lurcher dog stolen

HERE [bANNED TEXT] THE F**K U ON ABOUT U HAVE NEVA BOUGHT A DOG OF ME I AV NEVA HAD A DOG CALLED THAT N UR A LIAR COZ I ALWAYS ANSWER MY PHONE ERE U CUM ILL B F*****G WAITIN IVE HAD ENOUGH NOW LIKE IN FACT ANYONE WHOS GOT OUT TO SAY TO ME N ANYONE WHO SAYS IVE ROBBED THEM U COME AND F*****G C US IM SICK TO DEATH OF PEOPLE ADDIN THINGS ON ON ERE LIKE UR ALL A BUNCH OF F*****G DIVS

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey ere im not goin 2 tell f****n lies yer i bought n sold dogs and im gettin sick of this now i have not nicked ur f****N dog u will b very sorry when u find it im tellin u n yer i do no a hell off a lot of people but u tell me y the f**K i should help u now also the other day before i new anything about this dog goin missin u passed my house y didnt u get out then n c me then eh and also all the info on ere has been printed out and is goin to the police who do u think u r breakin into my garden n lookin in my dog pens like im tellin u now IM NO DOG THIEF

im just wondering did u have a white saluki greyhound called wick mate?

how long ago mate

maybe 4 or 5 month ago

WELL SAID MATE I NO YHE LAD THERE BUYIN DOGS OFF AND HES ALWAYS BEEN OK WITH ME FOR THE LAST 8YR OR SO AT THE END OF THE DAY YER HE MAY SELL DOGS SUMTIMES BAD DOGS BUT THAT MEANS SUM1 MUST OF SOLD HIM IT FOR HIM TO AV SOLD IT HE IS A GUD LAD JUST TRYIN TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE FOR HIS KIDS HUNDREDS OF US HAVE TO MAKE A LIVING SUM HOW

is there any good news about this dog or just people bitchin at each other?

Still no news on him Sky, but thanks for asking. Been driving around for another couple of hours today but to be honest running out of places to check now so just retracing where already been. Still i'll keep looking.

hope you get the dog back,i just wish people would get off there arses and graft for there money rather than take something thats not theirs and sell it,i live in ashington and ill keep my ear to the ground,ATB

Cheers for that. The more people aware of him the better. Hopefully we get lucky and someone sees him.