tattoo,s

if anyone is after any tattoo,s of there dogs or pics theve seen pm charlie one eye off this site ,his work is good . he,s a sound lad but only been on site for a week or two and is still trying to get to grips with it ;)

wheres he based, and got any of his work to put up ,cheers :thumbs:

mate,im very interested.can you ask the man to PM me some drawings please.many thanks..

you better off pm ing him your self mate ,but i,ll let him know .he,s new to the pc world and is struggling a bit but he can manage a pm :)

Edited by dog fox
mate,im very interested.can you ask the man to PM me some drawings please.many thanks..

you better off pm ing him your self mate ,but i,ll let him know .he,s new to the pc world and is struggling a bit but he can manage a pm :)

same as that pal..get the fella tto PM me then il be able to return a PM,ATB "EARTH!"

if anyone is after any tattoo,s of there dogs or pics theve seen pm charlie one eye off this site ,his work is good . he,s a sound lad but only been on site for a week or two and is still trying to get to grips with it ;)
Iv got three lurchers on my chest but il keep him in mind.

where is he working from,does he have a health licence or at least a auto clave,any pics of his work

dog fox can you get charlie to pm me nice one mate

where is he working from,does he have a health licence or at least a auto clave,any pics of his work

nosey arnt you