lets talk

as the title says, totally new to this shooting pidgeons lark, have seen lots of ad's for magnets,floaters etc, but as a total newbie, the only floater Ive ever seen was in the toilet :icon_redface:

how do the work, are they neccessary to rush out and buy, or just and added bit of bling

the use of magnets and floaters are to add a bit of movement to your patten, to try and catch the attention of birds flying past. i use a flapper wich works very well with crows,placed out in the field with dead bird on and it looks like its flying over to land in amongst my pattern :hunter: thats the idea anyway :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...
A few lads are doing away with the rotarys now and just using flappers again , i must admit last couple of times ive been i have switched the magnet off as i think the birds were shying away

I know it's bit of a comic but Sporting Shooter has an interesting article on mentioned subject this month.

• 1 month later...