lakeland bitch for sale

Guest fence_hopper
so f*king what i'll take her out with the pack of terriers i go with and if she dont bush atleast which there are younger terriers are doing then no good to me is it. what age do use work your terriers then coz they start them young down heer a mate of mine who dont go on the net talking sh*t like everyone including myself on here, bitch went to ground 7 months best dog he's had everyones different you do it your way and i'll stick to mine. so mind your own business you pr*cks

not being funny mate but have you ended up with ur 8 workers in the same earth not having a dig mate just asking

no never and non of them are mine theres alot of cover here so you usually bolt them for the gun ;) but if it goe's to ground easy bang them on the couplings simple

right lads? she a cracking little bitch. she been out working with me ratting and as had a few rats now. she will work all day long. she about 11 or 12 tts. very small but hard as nails. she outside in the kennals and is very quiet. she good with ferrets and over dog. brill with kids? im only selling because i cant let her out in my garden. she is a escape artist and i feel bad keeping her in the kennal all day when im in work and the over dogs running free. £200 thanks barks...

Nice bitch, think if it was me I'd put a roof on rather than sell. IMO

so f*king what i'll take her out with the pack of terriers i go with and if she dont bush atleast which there are younger terriers are doing then no good to me is it. what age do use work your terriers then coz they start them young down heer a mate of mine who dont go on the net talking sh*t like everyone including myself on here, bitch went to ground 7 months best dog he's had everyones different you do it your way and i'll stick to mine. so mind your own business you pr*cks

not being funny mate but have you ended up with ur 8 workers in the same earth not having a dig mate just asking

no never and non of them are mine theres alot of cover here so you usually bolt them for the gun ;) but if it goe's to ground easy bang them on the couplings simple

Im not saying that some lads dont start there dogs young, either behind the spade, or on couples whatching. But no trail can be given with a dog of this age. It has lots still to prove and learn!!! As for 8 workers off the lead hunting through cover pushing to guns or to ground :blink: What do you do ask them all bar one to kindly come out and remain on the couples whilst you try and locate and dig the one still in the earth!!!!

This site never fails to amaze me how dull some lads are that think they own and work dogs!!!! lol

guess the sale is off then lads?

good looking bitch.

thanks waidman....the bitch come from 100% earth dogs. trial or not at 9 month she will go down. she will bush all day long. same to let this bitch go but she will do anything to hunt. so she will do anything to get out the garden. DIG. JUMP. GLIM. LIKE I SED SHE TO SMART FOR HER OWN GOOD. i havent got eye in the back of my head. plz just stop all the bitching.

guess the sale is off then lads?

good looking bitch.

thanks waidman....the bitch come from 100% earth dogs. trial or not at 9 month she will go down. she will bush all day long. same to let this bitch go but she will do anything to hunt. so she will do anything to get out the garden. DIG. JUMP. GLIM. LIKE I SED SHE TO SMART FOR HER OWN GOOD. i havent got eye in the back of my head. plz just stop all the bitching.

this forum is full of it pal although some is hillarious.just take it on the chin,"sticks and stones"..

im sure much read is mis read at times and took the wrong way!?!?