lakeland bitch for sale

right lads? she a cracking little bitch. she been out working with me ratting and as had a few rats now. she will work all day long. she about 11 or 12 tts. very small but hard as nails. she outside in the kennals and is very quiet. she good with ferrets and over dog. brill with kids? im only selling because i cant let her out in my garden. she is a escape artist and i feel bad keeping her in the kennal all day when im in work and the over dogs running free. £200 thanks barks...

post-31661-1252577586.jpg

right lads? she a cracking little bitch. she been out working with me ratting and as had a few rats now. she will work all day long. she about 11 or 12 tts. very small but hard as nails. she outside in the kennals and is very quiet. she good with ferrets and over dog. brill with kids? im only selling because i cant let her out in my garden. she is a escape artist and i feel bad keeping her in the kennal all day when im in work and the over dogs running free. £200 thanks barks...

hi buddy nice bitch good luck with the sale :victory:

Guest fence_hopper
She's 9 months and you want a trial.

didnt realy look at her age but yes if she has a go witht the older terriers no problem long as she shows willingness do for me. you never heard of terriers going to ground that young mate its not a lurcher

Guest fence_hopper

so f*king what i'll take her out with the pack of terriers i go with and if she dont bush atleast which there are younger terriers are doing then no good to me is it. what age do use work your terriers then coz they start them young down heer a mate of mine who dont go on the net talking sh*t like everyone including myself on here, bitch went to ground 7 months best dog he's had everyones different you do it your way and i'll stick to mine. so mind your own business you pr*cks

Guest fence_hopper
what kind of trial would you give a dog at 9 months old :hmm::tongue2:

seriously are you stupid look at my last post if it dont go through the bushes with the other terriers to eg look or bolt or even run to ground. even if it went to ground there would be a slim chance of her getting to it first as theres about 8 experienced terriers ffs and nine months aint to youg as he said its already marking and marking to me means old charlies at home, coz what else goe's down a hole a f*king rabbit it would be running back and forward like a yo yo marking the rabbit holes, also when he sez hard as nails you dont need a hard dog to kill a rat a fo*kin yorkshire terrier could do that so im sure he means a fox if not its no good to me a rabbiting terrier that doe's the odd rat :blink:

seriously are you stupid look at my last post if it dont go through the bushes with the other terriers to eg look or bolt or even run to ground. even if it went to ground there would be a slim chance of her getting to it first as theres about 8 experienced terriers ffs and nine months aint to youg as he said its already marking and marking to me means old charlies at home, coz what else goe's down a hole a f*king rabbit it would be running back and forward like a yo yo marking the rabbit holes, also when he sez hard as nails you dont need a hard dog to kill a rat a fo*kin yorkshire terrier could do that so im sure he means a fox if not its no good to me a rabbiting terrier that doe's the odd rat :blink:

talk piss mate what a load of bollocks :secret: :secret: :stinker: :stinker:

Guest fence_hopper

talk piss mate what a load of bollocks :secret: :secret: :stinker: :stinker:

i aint your mate :wankerzo4: :doh:

so f*king what i'll take her out with the pack of terriers i go with and if she dont bush atleast which there are younger terriers are doing then no good to me is it. what age do use work your terriers then coz they start them young down heer a mate of mine who dont go on the net talking sh*t like everyone including myself on here, bitch went to ground 7 months best dog he's had everyones different you do it your way and i'll stick to mine. so mind your own business you pr*cks

not being funny mate but have you ended up with ur 8 workers in the same earth not having a dig mate just asking