deerhound

if he wants a big dog anything from 26" to 30" then x them they are very slow to come on, around 18 months, before they really come together, But they make good dogs in the end ideal for the deer, they were a common breed, in the 60s and70s I had a couple in that period, and they will pick the rabbit up, with ease do 2 good runs out of three on the hares, if you had a small trace of Saluki, in that breed you could have very good hare and deer dogs,(((( I am giving that to you from experience,

cheers lads he would of put a bullx over it but to many people got them round my way i still think there top noch tho . but the deerhound greyhound if come on right there are ment to be cracking dogs aswell . a man i now had one in the early 90s and that would take a big fallow buck easy proper single handed dog he was saying

Guest the techno viking
cheers lads he would of put a bullx over it but to many people got them round my way i still think there top noch tho . but the deerhound greyhound if come on right there are ment to be cracking dogs aswell . a man i now had one in the early 90s and that would take a big fallow buck easy proper single handed dog he was saying

nowt wrong with a deerhound cross mate!!!!!!!!!!!!

spot on dogs mate ive ran them for years.they take there time to mature but when they do you wouldnt go past them if ya dont mind big dogs.my son has just picked his deerhoundxgreyhound bullxgreyhound pup up on sat and it just looks like the deerhoundxgreyhound because he wanted something bigger.but ya mate will be doing the right thing.