jason bradford

does any one have any pictures of j bradfords luke please
or any pics of the pups out of jasons bitch to lugs sorry elvis but my dad owned lugs just wanted to see what the pups turned out like mate ;)

just got 14 month old bitch out of him bak to a wilky bread butch

or any pics of the pups out of jasons bitch to lugs sorry elvis but my dad owned lugs just wanted to see what the pups turned out like mate ;)

i know jason quite well and he wouldnt appreciate his name being put up on an internet site where did your puppy come from because i suspect that my mate might have bred it

i know jason quite well and he wouldnt appreciate his name being put up on an internet site where did your puppy come from because i suspect that my mate might have bred it

well i know his brother very well so i dont need u to tell me what i can and cant do

well i know his brother very well so i dont need u to tell me what i can and cant do

well if you knew his brother so well youd know what the dog looked like wouldnt you youd also know that jason never owned luke rueben did and for the record ive got pictures of luke ive also got plenty of footage of him running as well. also do you remember george being a member on here
Thats Ginger Frenchs old Stud Dog LUKE ;)

ATB TOMMY :)

If thats definately Ginger Frenchs luke you have confirmed my suspiciouns i have had.?? Cheers :clapper::thumbs: atb dell

:hmm: Looks very much like the Luke dog that John 'Boy ' Stanley had....but I could well be wrong.... :thumbs: you got a good eye on you chalky it was the dog that john stanley owned