Lamped A Few Rabbits

Looks like a damn good evening to me. How long did it take you to gut them and skin them?

Not long at all, I zipped them open and my mate dropped the guts, done them in three batches as we went round the farm, so we don't get hit with them all end of the night and it stops them blowing up, quicker the better..

Looks like a damn good evening to me. How long did it take you to gut them and skin them?

Not long at all, I zipped them open and my mate dropped the guts, done them in three batches as we went round the farm, so we don't get hit with them all end of the night and it stops them blowing up, quicker the better..

best bag ive ever seen mate. wish i had a shoot like that. how much ground where you shooting over for these ian

best bag ive ever seen mate. wish i had a shoot like that. how much ground where you shooting over for these ian

About 300 acre the farm its all pasture as its a dairy farm, could of kept going, but it was 03:30 in morning and I had 50 mins to get back, so was getting sick :laugh: ...I'll be back on there in a couple of days.. The neighbouring farms around the estate are worse, its all keepered land, they don't touch the rabbits, so the farmer lets them know when I'm there and I just get on it..

About 300 acre the farm its all pasture as its a dairy farm, could of kept going, but it was 03:30 in morning and I had 50 mins to get back, so was getting sick :laugh: ...I'll be back on there in a couple of days.. The neighbouring farms around the estate are worse, its all keepered land, they don't touch the rabbits, so the farmer lets them know when I'm there and I just get on it..

should make a dvd of it ian. would sell llike hot cakes ;)

nice amount [bANNED TEXT] but can you get rid of them ? i got 84 other night and was stuggling to get rid of em all the butchers that have em off me have had to many last couple of weeks i ended up dumping about 30 of em theres a lot about they have mostly got mixy by now but not seen it this year yet

Any that aren't fit for the butcher or that are surplus I take to the local zoos and rare breed centres. Most use between 20 and 40 rabbits a day so literally can't get enough of them. They pay a not so good £0.75 per bunny gutted, compared to double that from the butchers but at least they're not going to waste.

Steve

My mate wanted to make a quick few quid so I decided to visit a farm I was on the other month when pegandgun brought his hw100 along, this time the rimfire was in action and to be honest I got sick of shooting the things :laugh: .. neighbouring farm is worse so I'll have to have a good session on there... Shot about 150 lost 20 odd in rough grass and cover..

you,l have to invest in a few thousand rounds Ian :clapper: and get one of those 50 round mags :gunsmilie:

well done mate,

LD

Lamping........Modelling.............is there no end to this blokes talents? :whistling:

Martin. ;)

Ha ha I wish Martin... Had another 60 rabbits or so since, no market at the minute so just got them for family and friends and millets hawks.. A lot about on the stubbles.. need my eye in on the centrefire, never used it for ages, shot two foxes and a roe but also missed the last two foxes I've shot at and a roe... :doh: ... I'll get myself sorted tommorrow... :toast: