Lamped A Few Rabbits

My mate wanted to make a quick few quid so I decided to visit a farm I was on the other month when pegandgun brought his hw100 along, this time the rimfire was in action and to be honest I got sick of shooting the things :laugh: .. neighbouring farm is worse so I'll have to have a good session on there... Shot about 150 lost 20 odd in rough grass and cover..

lamping1.jpg

lamping2.jpg

nice amount [bANNED TEXT] but can you get rid of them ? i got 84 other night and was stuggling to get rid of em all the butchers that have em off me have had to many last couple of weeks i ended up dumping about 30 of em theres a lot about they have mostly got mixy by now but not seen it this year yet

nice amount [bANNED TEXT] but can you get rid of them ? i got 84 other night and was stuggling to get rid of em all the butchers that have em off me have had to many last couple of weeks i ended up dumping about 30 of em theres a lot about they have mostly got mixy by now but not seen it this year yet

try your local feret rescue I'm always short on bunnies.

if you were down this way i would of bitten your hand off lol

What method do you use for lamping?

Roof mounted lamp on vehicle, one drives the other lamps and reloads, this is a dairy farm, could of back tracked on the fields and shot the same again, left a few fields for next time we didn't get round..