live predator response

does any one do a live predator response with birds of prey?, i have been involved in falconry but have only ever hunted for fun, i was offerd a job at a land fill site but thought it would turn my hobby into my job and take the fun out of it.

i was woundering what type of money theses companys that do offer hawks for detairent work charge

( sorry about the spelling redface: )

does any one do a live predator response with birds of prey?, i have been involved in falconry but have only ever hunted for fun, i was offerd a job at a land fill site but thought it would turn my hobby into my job and take the fun out of it.

i was woundering what type of money theses companys that do offer hawks for detairent work charge

( sorry about the spelling redface: )

I use my Hawks for Pest control work, mainly in the towns/factories industrial units to deter Gulls etc and yes it certainly does take the spark out of the hobby a bit as it most certainly isn't Falconry and at the end of the day just turns into another job for which the client expects results, it can be tough work especially on a Landfill site where there are numerous dangers which will face your Birds in the course of a working day, a friend of mine who has worked landfill for many years has a saying "the good landfill birds never last that long" as if they are good at their job covering the landfill its only a matter of time before they are killed! and there's definitely some truth in his words. Saying that some guys just love it but i really suppose its like every other job, you get out of it what you want to, and with no disrespect to yourself good falconers don't always mean good bird controllers as ive mentioned the two things are very different, good luck should you decide to take it up.