saluki greyhound sold

fawn dog .

would maybe consider a swap for a terrier for his son .

any one ?

a thing i cant get my head round is why people sell dogs because of "lack of time"....and then they say will swap for more experienced dog, terrier etc!! if you havent got time for that dog why get another!!!

fawn dog .

any one ?

a thing i cant get my head round is why people sell dogs because of "lack of time"....and then they say will swap for more experienced dog, terrier etc!! if you havent got time for that dog why get another!!!

Hear hear!

saluki x greyhound .6 months old dam : irish coursing greyhound. sire: rocky excellent day time dog out of (fly +ice) .

lack of time forces sale.

now £150 o.n.o

this is advertised for a mate so please call 07595430551 for more details.

he wil take £ 100 if it goes 2 day :icon_eek: [/b

come on lads hes givin it away at that price

am intrested got a paterdale bitch if your dogs nice has he been lamping already sent pm about sights

WTF, Has it been lamping at 6 month i hope not. :wallbash:

im with you there mate at 6mnths theres no way it should be runnin bunnies. mine hasnt found its legs yet at 8 mnths still trips over grass.

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL
fawn dog .

any one ?

as above totaly agree :thumbs:

if you dont have the time for this one dont get another :wallbash:

Very well said!!!

maybe he means he aint got the time to train it. i for 1 if i was getting a lurcher it would have to be working as i dont have the time to train a pup.

so i can see wer he's comin from.

atb fella