Women showing dogs in working terrier shows!

produced this dog....so if you class a patterdale as a different breed to a lakie ,which i do,then that surely makes him a cross bred

Being a bit stupid now ant you!! Looking for a way out from your cheating !! All the terriers are cross breds at the end of the day but they have classes as you well no. So basically then what your saying is every dog show should just have 1 class a cross bred class were BLACKS, WHITES, BLACK AND TAN, REDS all go in together then and the winner of the class is the winner of the show get a grip of yourself !

agREe they are all crossbreds so enlighten me to what is a cross bred..why single out the black and tan and not all the reds that were in the same class..of which at least three of them were bred red lakie to red lakie...whats up did nt you win a class at the show?..................ITS ONLY A DOG SHOW!!!!

and if the mutt had nt of won his class then we woudl nt be having this conversation would we ? seeing as you have nt mentioned the reds of which every dog in there bar mine was red..for someone that doesnt do shows you sure have alot to say about em........i did think you were MB but even he has more decorum than you...

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After being away from the show circuit for a few years, this year i decided to go to a few and i couldn't believe my eyes, there were more women showing supposingly working terriers then men! Also i have never seen red dogs look so red and after looking at some of the judges hands it was obvious that they was coloured up. I thought i was at cruffs. Also some of the judging i have seen has bin scandaless undershot bent legged little things winning shows! I was also at the yorshire show for the first time in 6 years and i saw a blank an tan win a crossbred class now surely that dog belongs in B/T lakeland class!! I think me and showing will not be happning again. :angry:

Well scene you joint the site yesterday :wallbash: ,say kown more :whistling:

Atb Keano

my thoughts exactly...

Jesus if this is what dog showings like they can stuff it , all for a ten bob bit of ribbon :laugh: still it was funny watching neanderthal man clubbing any female who dared to speak up :laugh::laugh:

:clapper::clapper:

I dont even bother doing that now , i just hum the tune to '' nelly the elephant '' & by the time i have packed my trunk & ' said goodbye the the circus its game over :D

your fella is a stayer kay ...gone to earths mrs get to "NELLY" .

Edited by lanesra

I dont even bother doing that now , i just hum the tune to '' nelly the elephant '' & by the time i have packed my trunk & ' said goodbye the the circus its game over :D

your fella is a stayer kay ... my mrs get to "NELLY" .

He is old & worn out now :laugh:

SHE TOLD ME "N" :D EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLY

Edited by gonetoearth

You need to edit quicker :laugh:

Speaks volumes when you put a thread up about showing, and it goes to ten pages.

PS would people please stop using the word "bitch" as a derogatory term, talking like some afro caribean. Does my head in.

Who used the term 'bitch' as a derogatory term then, I can't find it?

I can only see 'bitch' used in the correct way and that is using it to describe a femail dog.

i sure do :clapper: . put meself up then decided to put him up :thumbs: that was hillarious, can imagine you singin that :toast:

i am shocked that such a pointless topic has continued for this many pages, end of the day W.E.S.I.E you have yet shut us up with a photo of your dog, so us silly girls can be proved wrong in what we're saying, so clearly your terrier was beaten by a terrier led by a woman and your in desperate need of a hobby!

i sure do :clapper: . put meself up then decided to put him up :thumbs: that was hillarious, can imagine you singin that :toast:

Try humming it tonight Frank , you might supprise yourself & get to '' oooooooooooooooooooo'' :laugh::laugh:

Try humming it tonight Frank , you might supprise yourself & get to '' oooooooooooooooooooo'' :laugh::laugh:

HE WILL GET HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAROLD :yes: