Women showing dogs in working terrier shows!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IS THIS TOPIC STILL GOING!!

i recken this paddy is one a wind up and if he is then clap on the back as he succeeded at our expense - mine included, if its a genuine opinion then each to their own . . i'm sure i have points of veiw that some of ye wouldn't agree with . .

Annemarie

Who gives a feck about shows anyway.......I mean seriously?..........go, have a criac, let the kids go in or go in yourself, you may win something you may not.....so fecking what!!

Last show I was at, my dog layed down and went to sleep in the ring!!.........needless to say, I didnt get picked (fecking judge!!)......LOL

Its about time there was some talent at working terrier shows.

i like the way you put that up mate WORKING terrier shows ... is there a such thing ?????

so many dogs you see on here thats won shows hasnt had a look a dirt never mind getting worked :icon_redface:

:clapper: .very true.ive heard many a man thats always working the terriers to earth but also go showind saturdays and sunday,have full time employment, :hmm: ,so when do they actually work the terriers??

i like the way you put that up mate WORKING terrier shows ... is there a such thing ?????

so many dogs you see on here thats won shows hasnt had a look a dirt never mind getting worked :icon_redface:

:clapper: .very true.ive heard many a man thats always working the terriers to earth but also go showind saturdays and sunday,have full time employment, :hmm: ,so when do they actually work the terriers??

well said mate there is people that travel all over britan and ireland just for a rosette... if somebody asked them for a day out with there terrier thats just won a WORKING terrier show it would be a diffrent story .. your too far away ,, itl cost to much on petrol .etc etc.. its a joke

Edited by Relentless

well said mate there is people that travel all over britan and ireland just for a rosette... if somebody asked them for a day out it would be a diffrent story .. your too far away ,, itl cost to much on petrol .etc etc.. its a joke

fortunately there are still a few that prefer to earn their terrier(or lurcher)another notch on their collar,get the job done.its free,the dogs love it.for decades they were bred to do it..if only dogs could speak.given the choice of standing in a ring in the baking sun for hours,being man handled,then for a complete stranger to either give me a red rossette/trophy or to give me nothing and may aswell say im good for nothing THEN the other choice-to be out in the countryside,entered to what ive been bred to work,Mmmm.i know what id prefer but each to your own lads/lasses..

well said mate there is people that travel all over britan and ireland just for a rosette... if somebody asked them for a day out with there terrier thats just won a WORKING terrier show it would be a diffrent story .. your too far away ,, itl cost to much on petrol .etc etc.. its a joke

so true mate they travel all over for a bit of ribbon but the excuses come out when they get offered a day out working the dogs

so true mate they travel all over for a bit of ribbon but the excuses come out when they get offered a day out working the dogs

i was told of a rossette hunter from bristol who has/had a black bitch with a bit of lip missing.used to win alot,even in the entered class.the truth eventually come out.the ripped lip was from a fight with another terrier.what a lying desperate twat,all for a rossette.id understand if there was a cash prize at each show..

Most of you lot talking on here talk a big dig but probly go out twice a year, your all to busy on here TALKING about doing it !!! Its ashame for you all.....

oh.listen to you Mr won every show in england.dont get big digs where i live pal,9ft is the deepest round here gob shyte.

Most of you lot talking on here talk a big dig but probly go out twice a year, your all to busy on here TALKING about doing it !!! Its ashame for you all.....

oh.listen to you Mr won every show in england.dont get big digs where i live pal,9ft is the deepest round here gob shyte.

Only 9ft u have seen is on a tape measure....... haha