Women showing dogs in working terrier shows!

Yes it would of made a difference because a bloke wouldnt be showing a pet coloured up dog he would be showing a smart working type dog with natural colour.

Would he now........would he really? :) ........my , my........you have been out of the shows for a looonnngggg time 8)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone has to stop us all before we start learning and working and god forbid having sex outside wedlock eh

Wouldnt it be terrible if we stopped faking orgasms :laugh: :laugh:

You owe me a new Keyboard lol Kay nearly choked on ma coffee there too true although with me its the wheels on the bus ;):blink:

:clapper::clapper:

I dont even bother doing that now , i just hum the tune to '' nelly the elephant '' & by the time i have packed my trunk & ' said goodbye the the circus its game over :D

your fella is a stayer kay ...gone to earths mrs get to "NELLY" .

You need to edit quicker :laugh:

i sure do :clapper: . put meself up then decided to put him up :thumbs: that was hillarious, can imagine you singin that :toast:

Try humming it tonight Frank , you might supprise yourself & get to '' oooooooooooooooooooo'' :laugh::laugh:

HE WILL GET HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAROLD :yes:

Tried that kay, it worked the mrs got to "NELLY TH" :big_boss:. Gonetoearth ive told you GO TO SPECK SAVERS :icon_eek: i look nothin like old man steptoe, I THINK :hmm:8)

I dont even bother doing that now , i just hum the tune to '' nelly the elephant '' & by the time i have packed my trunk & ' said goodbye the the circus its game over :D

i sure do :clapper: . put meself up then decided to put him up :thumbs: that was hillarious, can imagine you singin that :toast:

Try humming it tonight Frank , you might supprise yourself & get to '' oooooooooooooooooooo'' :laugh::laugh:

Tried that kay, it worked the mrs got to "NELLY TH" :big_boss:. Gonetoearth ive told you GO TO SPECK SAVERS :icon_eek: i look nothin like old man steptoe, I THINK :hmm:8)

You dont look anything like Harold Steptoe , a young Dennis waterman maybe :laugh: i thought they called you Harold because you were the rag man :laugh:

You dont look anything like Harold Steptoe , a young Dennis waterman maybe :laugh: i thought they called you Harold because you were the rag man :laugh:

Well Kay " I COULD BE SO GOOD FOR YOU " hahahahahahha.

ive noticed this messer knew that madra dubh means black dog and thus understands and speaks the irish language,so i deduce hes an irish person and a wind up merchant and is having a good laugh at all your expense,

Guest MADRA DUBH
ive noticed this messer knew that madra dubh means black dog and thus understands and speaks the irish language,so i deduce hes an irish person and a wind up merchant and is having a good laugh at all your expense,

There are Irish lads that take there showing serious .

One has a van it like Barbies Hairdresser,

I reckoned it was a wind up a few pages back Jig, nobody listened though! :D

I reckoned it was a wind up a few pages back Jig, nobody listened though! :D

It was all the truth and how i feel about the show scene so think it might be a few more years before i show again!!!

Feic tunsa ag logunta eiriu! :clapper: