Women showing dogs in working terrier shows!

After being away from the show circuit for a few years, this year i decided to go to a few and i couldn't believe my eyes, there were more women showing supposingly working terriers then men! Also i have never seen red dogs look so red and after looking at some of the judges hands it was obvious that they was coloured up. I thought i was at cruffs. Also some of the judging i have seen has bin scandaless undershot bent legged little things winning shows! I was also at the yorshire show for the first time in 6 years and i saw a blank an tan win a crossbred class now surely that dog belongs in B/T lakeland class!! I think me and showing will not be happning again. :angry:

Would it have made a difference if a fella had been in the ring with each dog ?

Yes it would of made a difference because a bloke wouldnt be showing a pet coloured up dog he would be showing a smart working type dog with natural colour.

Well,I for one have seen men with show type dogs that were purported to be workers,so,it isn't the preserve of the women that frequent the fairs..........Martin.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ther you go thats a judge ov today not noing wat they are looking at! How can a black an tan get a rossete in a cross bred class ! All i can say is the owner of the dog must of known the judge!

so black and tan AND reds in lakie class..blacks in patterdale class and whites in russell class..that leaves pink purple and maybes green for cross bred class!!!!!! ;);) oh and for the record i did nt have a bloody clue who the judge was..

Sounds to me like you have got a guilty conshence for what you did!! I'm sure theres alot of people on here would appreciate an apology for your actions in the crossbred class!

listen CHEATER cross bred class is for chocolate dogs or grizzle dogs not a bloody BLACK AND TAN lakeland!!!!!!!

yeah you re right ..Nothing to do with the breeding just the colour!!!! you need new bait

Sounds to me like you have got a guilty conshence! I think there will be alot of people on this forum who would like you to apologize for miss showing a dog deliberatly!

Edited by Won every show in england.

Mmmmm you say you were at the great yorkshire and your username is WON EVERY SHOW IN ENGLAND so unless your name is justin which i know it aint,.then your username means diddly squat...anyway when you coming up for a dig oops sorry your terrier aint allowed to go to ground is it???lol

Mmmmm you say you were at the great yorkshire and your username is WON EVERY SHOW IN ENGLAND so unless your name is justin which i know it aint,.then your username means diddly squat...anyway when you coming up for a dig oops sorry your terrier aint allowed to go to ground is it???lol

No thats womens pet terriers that cant go to ground thats the major problem with the show scene these days! We are all still waithing for your apology!!!

No thats womens pet terriers that cant go to ground thats the major problem with the show scene these days! We are all still waithing for your apology!!!

apologise for having a black and tan crossbred i think not..dont push me to say who you are ..or are you wanting me to

apologise for having a black and tan crossbred i think not..dont push me to say who you are ..or are you wanting me to

Go on then smart arse tell me who i am!

produced this dog....so if you class a patterdale as a different breed to a lakie ,which i do,then that surely makes him a cross bred

Being a bit stupid now ant you!! Looking for a way out from your cheating !! All the terriers are cross breds at the end of the day but they have classes as you well no. So basically then what your saying is every dog show should just have 1 class a cross bred class were BLACKS, WHITES, BLACK AND TAN, REDS all go in together then and the winner of the class is the winner of the show get a grip of yourself !

produced this dog....so if you class a patterdale as a different breed to a lakie ,which i do,then that surely makes him a cross bred

Being a bit stupid now ant you!! Looking for a way out from your cheating !! All the terriers are cross breds at the end of the day but they have classes as you well no. So basically then what your saying is every dog show should just have 1 class a cross bred class were BLACKS, WHITES, BLACK AND TAN, REDS all go in together then and the winner of the class is the winner of the show get a grip of yourself !

agREe they are all crossbreds so enlighten me to what is a cross bred..why single out the black and tan and not all the reds that were in the same class..of which at least three of them were bred red lakie to red lakie...whats up did nt you win a class at the show?..................ITS ONLY A DOG SHOW!!!!