Women showing dogs in working terrier shows!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After being away from the show circuit for a few years, this year i decided to go to a few and i couldn't believe my eyes, there were more women showing supposingly working terriers then men! Also i have never seen red dogs look so red and after looking at some of the judges hands it was obvious that they was coloured up. I thought i was at cruffs. Also some of the judging i have seen has bin scandaless undershot bent legged little things winning shows! I was also at the yorshire show for the first time in 6 years and i saw a blank an tan win a crossbred class now surely that dog belongs in B/T lakeland class!! I think me and showing will not be happning again. :angry:
my uncle judged the cross bred class in yorkshire this year. I remember the dog it had reserve best in show, remember the owner more though. SHE was a corker. Would rather see her than a middle aged bald bloke walking the ring.

Well ther you go thats a judge ov today not noing wat they are looking at! How can a black an tan get a rossete in a cross bred class ! All i can say is the owner of the dog must of known the judge!

All you women are complaining now waite till islam has took over and you have got to do as you are told.Well at least us men will be able to have more than one wife :icon_redface::tongue2::laugh:

yeah right no islamic ways coming to my house , stuff that :laugh::laugh:

Oh dear woulde'nt you like to where the ninja outfit and have to walk ten yards behind your man? :icon_eek::laugh:

Not a chance , mind he isnt a very forsefull bloke , maybe thats the trouble :laugh::laugh:

After being away from the show circuit for a few years, this year i decided to go to a few and i couldn't believe my eyes, there were more women showing supposingly working terriers then men! Also i have never seen red dogs look so red and after looking at some of the judges hands it was obvious that they was coloured up. I thought i was at cruffs. Also some of the judging i have seen has bin scandaless undershot bent legged little things winning shows! I was also at the yorshire show for the first time in 6 years and i saw a blank an tan win a crossbred class now surely that dog belongs in B/T lakeland class!! I think me and showing will not be happning again. :angry:
my uncle judged the cross bred class in yorkshire this year. I remember the dog it had reserve best in show, remember the owner more though. SHE was a corker. Would rather see her than a middle aged bald bloke walking the ring.

Well ther you go thats a judge ov today not noing wat they are looking at! How can a black an tan get a rossete in a cross bred class ! All i can say is the owner of the dog must of known the judge!

so black and tan AND reds in lakie class..blacks in patterdale class and whites in russell class..that leaves pink purple and maybes green for cross bred class!!!!!! ;);) oh and for the record i did nt have a bloody clue who the judge was..

so black and tan AND reds in lakie class..blacks in patterdale class and whites in russell class..that leaves pink purple and maybes green for cross bred class!!!!!! ;);) oh and for the record i did nt have a bloody clue who the judge was..

listen CHEATER cross bred class is for chocolate dogs or grizzle dogs not a bloody BLACK AND TAN lakeland!!!!!!!

Edited by Won every show in england.

listen CHEATER cross bred class is for chocolate dogs or grizzle dogs not a bloody BLANK AND TAN lakeland!!!!!!!

havnt you thought there might not have been a lakey class or only one entry so they chuck them all together ,my bedlinton alot of times goes in the cross bred class cos there isnt a beddy class

Got alot to say for yourself havnt you KAY shouldnt you be watchin eastenders!

Is this your mrs Won every show in england???? You may have to punish her, as shes left the kitchen without permission.. Do ya not think she's showing just a bit too much skin through that veil either.... get her sorted

post-26552-1252006283.jpg

Edited by mushroom

listen CHEATER cross bred class is for chocolate dogs or grizzle dogs not a bloody BLACK AND TAN lakeland!!!!!!!

yeah you re right ..Nothing to do with the breeding just the colour!!!! you need new bait