Women showing dogs in working terrier shows!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you women are complaining now waite till islam has took over and you have got to do as you are told.Well at least us men will be able to have more than one wife :icon_redface::tongue2::laugh:

yeah right no islamic ways coming to my house , stuff that :laugh::laugh:

All you women are complaining now waite till islam has took over and you have got to do as you are told.Well at least us men will be able to have more than one wife :icon_redface::tongue2::laugh:

One Wife is more than enough, but more kennel maids might be nice

Edited by Phil
Ffs. Shows are there to pass the summer months on a bit more quickly and are /or should not be taken too seriously. Sadly some people dont see it that way and get off on whinging about women and kids accompnying there other half to what should be a family day out. I recently took my wife to a show and she met some mates of mine. She has never laughed so much in her life as she did that day. Thats what it should be about. Having a laugh and meeting new faces. Not coming on here whining like a bitch because they failed to win first place. Winners are made in the field and earths, not in the fcuking show ring. rant over. atb stabba.

Agee stabba.Some do take it to seriosly.When they dont get a wee ribbon.They have to look for a reason and today it,s women.Come on lad,s if you cant stand the heat ? Need i say more.atb. Catcher 1

After being away from the show circuit for a few years, this year i decided to go to a few and i couldn't believe my eyes, there were more women showing supposingly working terriers then men!

I thought dog shows were for women so i cant see the problem myself....after all....what sensible man is going to ponce about a show ring with a working dog by their side.

ive never shown a terrier although i have attended a few to support the hounds.my view is,aint there enough tits at the end of the lead without the female variety to confuse the exspert who can say this/that terrier is an exceptional worker without even seeing the so called 1st class(red rossette winner)work to ground??

Ffs. Shows are there to pass the summer months on a bit more quickly and are /or should not be taken too seriously. Sadly some people dont see it that way and get off on whinging about women and kids accompnying there other half to what should be a family day out. I recently took my wife to a show and she met some mates of mine. She has never laughed so much in her life as she did that day. Thats what it should be about. Having a laugh and meeting new faces. Not coming on here whining like a bitch because they failed to win first place. Winners are made in the field and earths, not in the fcuking show ring. rant over. atb stabba.

Agee stabba.Some do take it to seriosly.When they dont get a wee ribbon.They have to look for a reason and today it,s women.Come on lad,s if you cant stand the heat ? Need i say more.atb. Catcher 1

Totally in agrement with the said coments. :thumbs: And as for standing the heat all the more reason to keep women in the kitchen :whistling::laugh:

Totally in agrement with the said coments. :thumbs: And as for standing the heat all the more reason to keep women in the kitchen :whistling::laugh:

You worked that one out quick poacher.atb. Catcher 1 :thumbs:

yeah right no islamic ways coming to my house , stuff that :laugh::laugh:

Oh dear woulde'nt you like to where the ninja outfit and have to walk ten yards behind your man? :icon_eek::laugh: