Women showing dogs in working terrier shows!

After being away from the show circuit for a few years, this year i decided to go to a few and i couldn't believe my eyes, there were more women showing supposingly working terriers then men! Also i have never seen red dogs look so red and after looking at some of the judges hands it was obvious that they was coloured up. I thought i was at cruffs. Also some of the judging i have seen has bin scandaless undershot bent legged little things winning shows! I was also at the yorshire show for the first time in 6 years and i saw a blank an tan win a crossbred class now surely that dog belongs in B/T lakeland class!! I think me and showing will not be happning again. :angry:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After being away from the show circuit for a few years, this year i decided to go to a few and i couldn't believe my eyes, there were more women showing supposingly working terriers then men! Also i have never seen red dogs look so red and after looking at some of the judges hands it was obvious that they was coloured up. I thought i was at cruffs. Also some of the judging i have seen has bin scandaless undershot bent legged little things winning shows! I was also at the yorshire show for the first time in 6 years and i saw a blank an tan win a crossbred class now surely that dog belongs in B/T lakeland class!! I think me and showing will not be happning again. :angry:

Would it have made a difference if a fella had been in the ring with each dog ?

Women showing??? Whatever next THE VOTE, WOMEN IN PUBS god forbid

Yes it would of made a difference because a bloke wouldnt be showing a pet coloured up dog he would be showing a smart working type dog with natural colour.

Edited by Won every show in england.

Yes it would of made a difference because a bloke wouldnt be showing a pet coloured up dog he would be showing a smart working type dog with natural colour.

Explain coloured up ?

Explain coloured up ?

Red chalk or die or spray or pot ash does that answer your question! (hairspray will be used next)

been on here for a few years been to the dog shows gamefairs etc.won a few rosets.why should clubs gamefairs etc have trophys to be won for resever champ etc and the pairs winner galloway gamefair with no trophy to be given on the day. no sponsers was the excuse to ths scotish game fair. tenner to enter two pound a class for one dog.ps the winner of the terrier show miss todd you will no be botherd because i was only reserve with with big dog bob.

regards Asha

Explain coloured up ?

Red chalk or die or spray or pot ash does that answer your question! (hairspray will be used next)

Your no metrosexual are you :clapper: , a true mans man , belt & braces , i bet your looking out the wire brush & dettol for your piles right this second i pity the poor lass who has to do the honours :clapper:

Explain coloured up ?

i am to belive kay that they dye the dogs coat i think !!!!! i heard where someone put talcem powder on a with dog coat to make them look whiter :blink: fk i would of used daz :D

sounder

f**k off.