CWM RHONDDA TERRIER AND LURCHER SHOW pics added

CWM RHONDDA ARE HOLDING THEIR AUTUMN TERRIER AND LURCHER SHOW ON SEPT 12TH 2009 STARTING AT 1 PM AT BWLLFA FARM GELLI RHONDDA THERE WILL BE COURCING AND RACING AT THIS SHOW PLEASE BE THERE TO BOOK IN FOR COURCING BY 10 . 30 THERE IS ALSO A HOUND SHOW FOOD AND DRINK WILL BE AVAILABLE TEL MIKE ON 07530316961 FOR MORE INFO :clapper:

Edited by Timid Toad

blimey ..backdrop looks bloody wonderful!!

I can't believe that burger van got up there???????? We left before the show started because the coursing was cancelled :( was there at 10am and didn't want to stay til show started at 1pm. How did the show go anyway? One very good thing was the weather! Nice pics! ;)

I can't believe that burger van got up there???????? We left before the show started because the coursing was cancelled :( was there at 10am and didn't want to stay til show started at 1pm. How did the show go anyway? One very good thing was the weather! Nice pics! ;)

shame you left but i know what you mean there was no way we could cource on that field though wouldnt have been fair to the dogs, show wasnt too bad concidering where he held it have had words with him and he has agreed he needs a new venue next year somewhere off the 4x4 track he he :clapper:;)

• 2 weeks later...

shame you left but i know what you mean there was no way we could cource on that field though wouldnt have been fair to the dogs, show wasnt too bad concidering where he held it have had words with him and he has agreed he needs a new venue next year somewhere off the 4x4 track he he :clapper:;)

border anni- nice little show-great views ,BUT that so called road up there ,the muck of a site ,and what about that toilet!!!!! but the boys were the best and big x to you all for pushing the car love you all to bits.wish i could see the pics that the camera bloke was taking of class winners--should be some of my boys all goes well will see you at the heart of wales keep the faith