Day out

It is Brookie and one of his collie x's in the middle,that young un is in the making to being alright.He had retrieved 3 of those long ears all by himself and helped with all but 2 of the others,ain't bad for a year old dog,just come back from a shine out with it and my bitch just bunnies tonight and a few in the bag for them both.Made sure he put those fecking keys in his deepest pocket mind lol.

• 4 weeks later...
Went for a day time mooch yesterday with a pal and two of his dogs and my acd x,we had a good few hours out with all the dogs getting the chance to retrieve some fur.A bit warm as the day went on but the ground had a stream running through it so plenty of cooling dips for the dogs and as they all love a good splash about they didn't mind,the dogs were run singlely and in pairs and the 2 young guns did very well indeed.The ground we hunted can handle the catches we made as it's crawling with game of all sorts and we didn't kill everything we came across so no wise cracks needed on this thread.The dogs are my acd x,a collie/greyhound and a merlin/eve bred youngster all of which ran well and like i said all had a mouthfull,all the game was retrieved within the law after being shot and the only thing that went wrong was my pal loosing the car keys so we had to walk the walk all over again,still we found the fecking things and i have to say we are well chuffed with the young charges.This pic shows the dogs at the end of the day and i'll add that my acd x and the collie x were both out till the early hours the night before and had both caught a few good bunnies and even after a hard day my young gun was still trying her heart out to catch.

Picture881.jpg

good going mate is that nickys young un on the right its grown nicely if it is i remember a few years ago going to a hot spot and it coming on and i was on my own running back to the motor no keys id only left em in the door in the first place it happens to us all

is baz for sale fireman, ill swap him for a bullx.lol