my new 3/8 ths 5/8 ths bitch

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how did your lamping trip end up mate with the cilla where about you bin taking her is there plenty for her?

just bin on the local football fields and school fields there was plenty about . couple of near misses but long slips weather wasnt to good full moon and no wind i was happy with how she was running the beam [bANNED TEXT] down and strait back ready for next slip will be out most of this week got her on trail so see how she goes atb daz

Cilla was owned by my son in law mate and shes an excellent lamping dog but shes around 5yrs old now mate not 3yrs but will still the biz for you ..

thanks mate found this out last week the lad said she was 3 year old and had never had pups i latter found this to not be true and she was about 5 year old and had 2 litters

Guest DogFaceKillah

id say more chance of dog coming back on playin feilds rather than country feilds, less scent about ect, and full moon as never made a differnce to me, if tyhe fox is hungry it will come in, if it isnt it wont

Mate if i was u id stop lamping in stupid places especialy with a full moon asking to ruin her !

She wun be coming straight back once u turn the lamp off she be nose dwn nd away to go . . .

Full moon or not, Playing field or not, a well trained and educated lamping dog will be straight back regardless of the conditions. atb stabba
id say more chance of dog coming back on playin feilds rather than country feilds, less scent about ect, and full moon as never made a differnce to me, if tyhe fox is hungry it will come in, if it isnt it wont

so your sayin if the fox can see you standing there its still gonna come in dont happen like that where we go