• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes there is :D

YES THERE IS THEN ONLY IF YOU WANT YOUR DOG TO LOOK LIKE A TWAT, AND ITS TAIL WOULD GET SHREDED WHEN THERE BUSHING. ARE YOU CALLED CLEANSPADE BECAUSE YOUVE NEVER USED ONE

i'm in scotland. docking is illegal here. ;) so there is the option of not docking. or illegally docking. i wont be docking any terrier pups here. that is the option ive chosen. like i said it is an option. its up to individual choice. i dont show much so it wouldnt affect me. ;)

yes i'm called cleanspade cause ive never used one :D

YES THERE IS THEN ONLY IF YOU WANT YOUR DOG TO LOOK LIKE A TEAT, AND ITS TAIL WOULD GET SHREDDED WHEN THERE BUSHING. ARE YOU CALLED CLEAN SPADE BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER USED ONE

I'm in Scotland. docking is illegal here. ;) so there is the option of not docking. or illegally docking. i wont be docking any terrier pups here. that is the option Ive chosen. like i said it is an option. its up to individual choice. i dint show much so it wouldn't affect me. ;)

yes I'm called clean spade cause Ive never used one :D

ha ha they ban you docking dogs but let murdering Libyan terrorist go , FREEEEDOM ;)
just had 8 springer pups done.£8 each for docking and dew claws.vet wanted to see my sgc and i have to get them chipped £15 each

hope this helps

trick

Yeara for the love and honour of mossy connor and god forgive me for swearing but Why didnt you take the tails off yourself for free? A vet to dock tails did you ever hear the likes of it... Is it show dogs you have??? Tisnt a beauty pagent!

just to be legal [bANNED TEXT].you know what the anti`s are like,dont want to give em ammo.

nosey feckers round here will get plod in at the drop of a hat

YES THERE IS THEN ONLY IF YOU WANT YOUR DOG TO LOOK LIKE A TEAT, AND ITS TAIL WOULD GET SHREDDED WHEN THERE BUSHING. ARE YOU CALLED CLEAN SPADE BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER USED ONE

I'm in Scotland. docking is illegal here. ;) so there is the option of not docking. or illegally docking. i wont be docking any terrier pups here. that is the option Ive chosen. like i said it is an option. its up to individual choice. i dint show much so it wouldn't affect me. ;)

yes I'm called clean spade cause Ive never used one :D

ha ha they ban you docking dogs but let murdering Libyan terrorist go , FREEEEDOM ;)

:clapper::clapper::D i dont run the country i just live here. just goes to show how wrong some things are :angry:

i take it' its still legal where you are. alls not lost then you can bring your legally docked pups to scotland to show them. as its not illegal up here :blink::blink:

£25 for a docking ?

You're being robbed blind and I'd find another vet if I were you.

I've recently had a litter of four JRT's docked, the dew claws removed and the vet charged me £35 all in.

You need to get the DEFRA Form filled in and the vet has to sign it, it helps greatly having written permission for the land you work the dogs on as well as a SGC, or even better a letter from the NWTF saying your dogs are used for vermin control. The NWTF are actually mentioned on the DEFRA form as an exemption from the laws on docking.

Cheers

Edited by BlackBuckOne